Aditi's anger and love(chap 20)

Aditya was here to pick me up...,yeah yeah for meeting Aditi.
I don't know what's gonna happen.
I got downstairs and said bye to my mom and dad.

"Maya everything will be alright"Aditya said squeezing my hand.

"All this is happening just because of you....you are the root of this cause"I said in anger with high pitch.
"I am sorry 100th time but I love you and I can handle everyone for you"he said.
I just rolled my eyes because of the word love.

"You know what....I know you love me too"he said and heart beat increased and I started to feel something in my stomach.
"No words left"he said chucking and I didn't replied.
Are you betraying me my heart....and my brain too.
He started to drive the car and soon we reached the cafe' and I got down from the car and from the glass window i can see that adi and Rohan were sitting.
Aditya held my hand and we got inside.
We sat infront of them.
"Hey Maya congratulations for the wedding as you too buddy"Rohan said and Aditi gave him an anger look.
"Thanks bro"Aditya said looking at Aditi and she rolled her eyes.
"Look Aditya there is still time...leave her alone don't waste her time and forget that you had her"she said making me shocked.
Not that I am happy to marry him but everything is decided and what about my parents,i am unaware of what aditi is gonna say .
"That's not gonna happen because I love her"he said calmly.

"Love"adi said laughing loudly...."this isn't a game,person like you who used to change his girlfriend every month is talking about love oh my god I can't control my laugh "she said laughing.
"Yeah that was past..forget about it.....I am more mature person now and I realised my Iove for her"Aditya said.
I can see that he is really very calm...he wasn't like this
Stop taking his side Maya.
"Adi leave it"i said.
"Don't take his side...I am talking"she said shutting me down.

After a lot of fighting they finally ended when I and Rohan again started to speak.
"Ohk just because she is saying,I am agreeing on this."she said and I smiled on how her mood changes.
"Finally"Aditya said.

"Do you want water adi after all you spoke a lot today"Rohan asked adi and she gave him a smile saying yes.
We ordered coffee and some snacks and started to talk normal.

"Just keep her happy Aditya ,it's your responsibility..and if I got to know that she is suffering because of you,I will kill you with my bare hands"adi said in dangerous tone .
"Obviously I will take care of her after all she is the love of my life''he said looking at me and I just stared a him.
After talking normal we started to talk about both of our marriages.
Then we got out of the cafe.
"Take care of her she is the only one I have"Maya said to Rohan.
Hearing this Aditya got hurt as she said she only has aditi for her and not him.But it was his fault that she is saying like this.
But he covered it up with a smile.

"Offcourse....and take care of her buddy otherwise I will be dead"he said patting aditya's shoulder and we all laughed except aditi.
"Let us just get married then I will see you"she said.
"You can see me whenever you want baby"Rohan said and adi just blushed slapping his chest..
"See you at engagement party"Aditya said.
"Sure....call me if you need me"adi said to Maya...and they lastly hugged each other and left from there.
"She really cares for you" Aditya said.
"Yeah she is the only one in my life with whom I can share all my griefs"I said.
"Maya I am there for you whenever you want me"he said.
I just nodded my head and said we will see.
Soon he dropped me at my house and after bidding goodbye to me he left from there.