(5)

I wake up and sigh. I need to get dressed and I quickly put the outfit I laid out last night. A flannel buttoned up, skinny black jeans and boots. I put my hair in a bun and light make up. I go see that Daisy is awake and I smile. I get her in sweatpants and a hoodie with runners. I brush her hair and tie it back a bit. I make a quick breakfast. I then clean everything up when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and Nikki, Dominic, Paddy and Harry are here. "Hey Harry decided to come" smiled Nikki. "Hi again, Dominic, Harry and Paddy" said Clara. "Hi" said Paddy. They come in and Daisy starts giggling. She puts her arms out to Harry and he picks her up. "Hey sweetpea" said Harry. I smile. "Your good with a baby" said Clara. "Thank you but I love babies" said Harry. I laugh and we finish packing everything into the van. I put Daisy in the car and follow them to Tom's home. We eventually get there and we go inside. They show me my room and Daisy's room. "I could share with Daisy" said Clara. "Nope. Tom said you both have your own rooms" said Nikki. I just nod. You don't fight with Nikki Holland, I learnt that the hard way. They help unpack.

"Well we have to go, Tom should be here soon" said Nikki. I nod and they leave. I sigh and let Daisy play. I hear the front door opening and I walk out. Wow... his gotten hotter and his hair is short, no more curls. "Clara! Wow! Roommate!" smiled Tom. "Hey Tom" said Clara. He smiles. "Momma I want food" said Daisy. She is walking out. "OK honey" said Clara. "Oh what does she eat? I can make you two some food, I'm hungry too" said Tom. "Oh I could cook" said Clara. "No, you just moved in, I will do the cooking for today" said Tom. "Thank you, Tom" smiled Clara. "It's really no problem" said Tom. Daisy walks over to him and pulls his pants. "Yes sweetie" said Tom. "Up" said Daisy. He picks her up and smiles. "Food?" asked Daisy. "Making it now, sweetheart" said Tom. He puts her in a high chair. "Oh I forgot mine" said Clara. "Oh mum forgot it on purpose. I bought it yesterday and bought her some toys" said Tom. "You didn't have too" said Clara. He makes dinner and wow, it's a roast chicken dinner and it's good. "I'm surprised you can cook" said Clara. He smirks. "Mum taught me but also I live by myself before you and Daisy moved in so I knew I had to be good" said Tom. "Well I love it" smiled Clara. 

We watch Moana and Tom is laughing. "You liking it?" asked Clara. He looks at me. "Yeah, I haven't watched it before" said Tom. "I've watched it a 100 times so I know all the songs" said Clara, smiling. "Oh wow, amazing" said Tom. I laugh and turn back to the television. I soon put Daisy to bed and go back out. "So Tom any girlfriends?" asked Clara. "Nah, don't have time" said Tom. "Oh right when ya due back to film Spider-Man 3 or...?" asked Clara. "In two months. Your stuck with me for that long" smiled Tom. "Wow.... nice" said Clara. I smile. "I should go to bed, night Tom" said Clara. "Night Clara" smiled Tom. I go into my room and put my pyjama's on. 

I slide into bed and fall asleep. Today was busy.

I'm happy. Tom is just the same and thank god. I missed him. 

Well double update!

They finally met after all those years!

I hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx