(10)

I wake up and sigh. Yesterday was weird but fun. I brush my hair and do light make up. I go out and decide to find Daisy. Since she is not in her room. I spot her with Tom. I smile. "Morning" said Tom. "Morning Tom" said Clara. "You look fresh today" said Tom. "Had a good sleep that is" said Clara. Tom smiles and hands me a plate. 

I look around and dig in. The eggs are really nice. I look at Tom and his feeding Dee. I smile and his smiling, really big at her. I smile. "Tom your really good with Dee" smiled Clara. "She is such a sweetie" smiled Tom. "That she is" said Clara. He stands up and he cleans up. I look at him. "I can clean up" said Clara. "No.... I will be quick. Mum and dad want us for dinner" said Tom. I nod and look at my outfit. "Will I change?" asked Clara. "Your beautiful in that" said Tom. "No but seriously do I need to change" said Clara. "No" said Tom. "Nah I'm changing." said Clara. I go to my room and look through my wardrobe. 

I slide on a dress and put on white vans

I slide on a dress and put on white vans. I smile at my reflection and go back out. Tom smiles at me. He kisses me and then we decide to leave. We walk inside and Paddy walks over. "Dee let's go to the back garden" said Paddy. I smile at him. Dee nods and holds his hands. 

Nikki walks over and hugs me. "It's  nice to see you again" said Nikki. "You too" said Clara. Tom walks over and takes my hand. "Hi mum" said Tom. "Your dating" said Nikki. We nod and sit on the sofa. "How long?" asked Dominic. "Not very long but we're really happy for once" said Tom. Nikki takes my hand. "After everything, you deserve to be happy" said Nikki. "Thank you" said Clara. Nikki smiles and we have a lovely roast dinner. I quite love a roast lamb dinner. 

Dee has ice cream for dessert and she smiling. She loves ice cream. We watch Dee and Paddy play while we talk. Dee walks over and she's tired. We decide to go home since she is tired and we rather go home than having her crash. When we get home, we put Dee to bed at 7. We sit on the sofa and just chat.

"So how many kids do you want, Tom?" asked Clara. "Well 4. Because I grew up with three brothers it was always fun" smiled Tom. "I agree." said Clara. We continue to talk and watch some movies. We then decide to go to bed at midnight since we are tired and I never know when Dee is gonna wake up. 

Today was good. 

Short chapter today! Might update again, I will see!!

Hope ya enjoy!

Lorna xx