The Cricketer's Ex-Wife

Book By : thebutterflyeffect31

Book Title : The Cricketer's Ex-Wife

Genre : Chick Literature (Chicklit)

Main Leads : “ SHAURYA GUPTA & DHVANI MISHRA ”

On The Field SHAURYA GUPTA Is A Star Batsman For The Indian Cricket Team, Off The Field He's Rash And Reckless, When He Is Disqualified From Playing A Series Because Of His Misdemeanour His Agent Decides To Use This Opportunity To Fix His Image.

That Is When DHVANI MISHRA Enters Or Re-Enters His Life.

As They Begin To Work Together, Memories Of Their Past Becomes Harder And Harder To Look Beyond.

A Lot Has Changed In Their Lives In The Past Seven Years And They Insist That They've Moved On But Did They Really??

Can Shaurya And Dhvani Ever Forgive Each Other For The Pain They Put Each Other Through?

Will Shaurya Ever Learn The Things He Have Been Missing For The Past Seven Years??

What Is The Reason For Their Wrecked Relationship??

Will They Be Able To Move Past Their Falied Marriage??

Will They Be Able To Give Each Other A Second Chance??

Is Their Love Very Strong To Pass Through The Misunderstandings And Failed Marriage??

Will They Ever To Be Together??

How They Fight With Their Feelings And Misunderstandings??

Wanna Know How They Will End Up Together, Common Guys All The Chapters Are Up Already!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Again Congratulations Dear Author thebutterflyeffect31 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By , lakshmi_priyanka_