His Ardhangini

Book By : 124nablove124

Book Title : “ HIS ARDHANGINI ”

Genre : Fantasy

TRIYA DUTTA ,
A 21 Year Old Girl Belongs To A Bengali, Rich, Joint Family. Her Parents Loves Her Unconditionally, Her Uncle And Aunt Loves Her More Than Their Own Children, Her Cousin Brothers Are Too Much Protective About Her, Her Cousin Sister Admires Her And Lastly Her Younger Twin Siblings For Whom She's Like Second Mother And She Can't Even Think To Live Without Them, She May Be Modern But Still A Girl With Traditional Thoughts, She Wants To Find Herself A Husband Who Marks Her With Sindhoor (Vermillion) And She'll Become His Better Half.

What Happens When This Bubbly Bengali Girl Meets A Beast, He's Not Just A Beast Alone But Also Leader Of His Own Pack Of Beasts.

Will She Ever Become His Queen.. His Luna??

What Will Happen When Her Other Half Mark Her With Canines Instead Of Sindhoor??

JASON ERMES MOONLIGHT ,
  He Is The Alpha Of Moonlight Royal Pack, Ye He's A Werewolf, He Is Ruthless, Powerful, Rich Alpha King Of His Region, He's 26 Years Old And Is In Search Of His Mate As Werewolves Are Only Able To Find Their Mates Only When They Turn 18 Years Old, As An Alpha King He And His Wolves Are Very Excited To Find Their Mates, So He Also Wants To Meet His Mate Soon And Mark Her As His , His Beta And Gamma Also Didn't Find Their One's. So, He Hope He Find His Mate Soon.

What Will Happen When He Finds A Girl Who's Both Submissive And Dominating In Nature??

When Will He Realise That She Not Only Belongs To Another Species But Also Another Country And Other Culture??

Stay Tunes To Witness The Journey Of This Two Mates Where TRIYA Will Become Ardhangini Of Her Mate!!

This Story Is A Mashup Of Amercian Werewolf Story And Bengali Indian Drama!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Again Congratulations Dear Author 124nablove124 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_