Sweet Bitch

Author - WeirdHomelessGirl

Title - Sweet Bitch

Status - ONGOING

No. Of Chapter - 13

Genre  - Romance / mystery

Mature Mature

Cover -

Description :-

Description :-

Satya might not be the smartest bunch of the Patil family of doctors but after getting her calling in the field of acting, She worked hard to earn a name for herself in the field of theater. With her career taking off, Satya has no time for relationship.

For last two years, Karna Sharma has driven himself in isolation after death of his wife in an accident for which he blames himself. What would happen when his world collides with sweet and feisty Satya ? Will he be able to move on from the past with her help and move towards a new future.

Prologue

"

You've got to be kidding me" I turned towards the familiar voice and saw Karna who seemed really pissed.

What the hell is he doing here?

He is the only person I know here. Maybe he could help.

"Karna" I shouted.

Karna scanned me from head to toe like he was studying some alien ship.

I stood up from the chair and peering around the beard guy. He looked at me and then to Karna.

"You know her." he asked. Karna looked to the guy beside me,

"Outside."

With one word, they both took off closing the door.

Is he With the beard man? Are they followers of some gun Wielding hot guys cult? The later sounds dangerous.

I can't even call Geeta. They confiscated my cell. It was Apple. Not to mention, how my car was ruined. I wanted to remove myself from this mess.

After few minutes When I was wondering how to get a visa for Dubai, door opened and Karna walked in.

He came to me in long strides, his face blank like always, took hold of my hand and started dragging me with him.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? Stop it. Take your hands off." I shouted trying to break from his hold.

Karna paid no heed to my shouting. Stopping at the, gave a yank to my arm, making me stumble on to his chest. His arm closed around my waist keeping me pressed to him and halting my movement . My hands were trapped between our bodies.

He yanked my hair roughly and looked me in the eye.

"Now that I have you attention, listen good Satya. The stunt that you pulled tonight could have killed you. So if you want your head on shoulders and continue your stupid acting thing, you Will stick close to me. Got me?"

I was on verge of crying. I was just trying to help. God Why am I so messed up?

"Satya" he warned. I nodded licking my lower lip. His eyes turned black.

"I should turn you over my knee."

***
It's knowing that this can't go on forever

Likely one of us will have to spend some days alone

Maybe we 'll get forty years together But one day I ’ll be gone

Or one day you'll be gone .

***

So guys hurry up and read this amazing book.

Promoted by Khushworld1234