Chapter 8

Sebastian sat the girl down as they reached the foyer. Once she landed she shook the water off causing Sebastian to look down at her in disapproval as he closed the doors. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs. Once she noticed that the Demon stopped moving she looked down at him "C'mon now. Take me to your Master..." She ruffled her frizzy hair a bit.

He nodded and went up with her "Certainly Miss Cheyenne. Right this way.."

After awhile of quiet walking, the two stopped in front of Ciel's office door. Sebastian reached to open it for her, only for Cheyenne to rip it open and walk up to the surprised Earl's desk. She slammed her hands on the surface and stared him in his deep blue eye.

"Take me back"

Ciel glared at the girl. Who was she to talk first? A woman should know her place. He stood up, easily towering over her. "I, Earl Phantomhive, will not answer to beings like you. You will listen to me, especially when you're in my manor"

Instead of cowering down Cheyenne leaned forward "I got the right to not listen you. I ain't even ask to be here! You ain't my Momma, my Daddy and damn sure ain't my Sunshine!"

'Sunshine?..' The eighteen year old's eyes shown confusion.

His eye went down to her attire. It was one of Elizabeth's dresses that she didnt like since it wasn't "cute enough"

"I see you at least made yourself look presentable" He then looked to her hair "Somewhat.." The girl rolled her brown eyes and sat down in the chair behind her, trying to tie her hair back. Ciel and Sebastian took notice of this change while Ciel sat down. He looked at Sebastian, who nodded and left to get snacks.

Ciel sighed and watched as the girl looked around the room. It seems as though she was admiring it. She stood up and picked up a book she found most interesting. The classical tale of Romeo and Juliet.

The girl had to not only read but watched and annotated the story in her Freshmen year. She had to admit, those boys were lookin mighty fine....

The door opened and in walked the Butler in black. She sat back down and watched as Sebastian sat the tea and treats down for them both to eat. Ciel took a sip from his drink while Cheyenne just watched him, simply irritated by the whole ordeal.

Ocean blue eyes connected with mysterious brown ones. "Now, for starters. Who exactly are you, Lady Cheyenne?"

Cheyenne sighed "Like I've told the Womanizer next to you, my name is Cheyenne." Ciel narrowed his eyes "And your last name?" 

"Gilmore" He nodded

"Miss Gilmore, what is your relationship with Earl Trancy?" 

'Now I know why Hannah kept distracting me...' Her face formed into one of annoyance.

"That information is classified" Sebastian's eyes scanned the short girl. Although she may be telling the truth, there's something inside that's keeping itself a secret, as if it was hiding. She noticed him staring and glared.

"Classified? What would you want to keep from me of that brat. I'm simply asking you a question" Cheyenne crossed her arms "And I'm simply giving you an answer. Also, you cant really talk, your kinda a brat yourself Phantomhive"

The navy haired boy stiffened 'Why wont she just say it! What is she hiding...'

"Why are you so defensive over Alois..."

That question seemed to stop her. She looked over to the Phantomhive Earl. She then shook her head and layed back. "Nevermind. I'm over reatcin'. Continue.."