6 🐈

It's your second day of house arrest and you finished your tasks quite early. You cleaned up the whole common area well yesterday so you didn't have much work to do today. All of it were already finished and it's only an hour before noon.

Before everyone gets back, you decided that you'll double check later if there's any dust or dirt that accumulated again for the rest of the day. It's not like Mr. Aizawa will actually inspect every corner of the room, but you'll do it just to make sure. Then lastly, you will collect everyone's trash later in the evening.

For now, you don't have anything to do. Homeworks, already finished. Exams to study for, none at the moment. Eat something? Maybe, but you're craving a particular food that you don't have, so it's a no for now.

Boredom is starting to get into your nerves and at the same time, your mind is constantly drifting towards what your classmates might be doing right now.

You're actually in between the state of being bored and envious.

Maybe you missed an interesting lesson, or two. Just the thought of missing something fun, like a sparring session or an interesting topic in one of your favourite subjects, really makes you kind of sad and lonely.

"Ugh, what now." You groaned out and sprawled on the sofa, tilting your head back with your arms behind the backrest. The way you sit is very unladylike, thank god you're alone at the moment.

You can see outside the window upside-down, noticing a squirrel climbing up the tree. You giggled as it looks like climbing down instead of up.

Minutes have passed and the longer you stare outside, the more it comes back and bothers you.

The nightmare.

You can still see those eyes, the cruel eyes that always hunts your dreams.

You opened your eyes only to see darkness. You blinked a couple of times to adjust, but failed. Your quirk doesn't seem to work and you don't even know where you are. The darkness seems to be endless wherever you look.

"Hello?" Your voice echoed, stretching the words out towards the black void.

No one answered so walking around is the only option you got. Maybe you'll get somewhere.

You started walking slowly, heightening your senses to avoid anything, if there is even something or someone besides you here.

After walking for what seems like a very long time, you heard someone whisper, as if it's voice is surrounding you.

"Y/N."

You freezed. A shudder crept up your spine, making your knees weaken a little. This situation is awfully familiar, too familiar that it almost makes you sick.

"Y/N~" It said again in a sing-song voice that made your skin crawl in disgust and fear. Your eyes widened in alert, frantically turning around trying to find the source of the voice.

"What do you want!?"

"Oh you know what I want."

And then suddenly, there's light in front of you and when you hesitantly reached towards it, your hand touched something that feels like wood, a door.

You were momentarily blinded by the light when you pushed it open but as soon as your eyes adjusted, you realized that you're in a closet. It's full of clothes and other things that belongs to a child.

Looking down, you noticed that your body was small. The body looks like it belongs to an 8 year old.

You stepped out and realized that you were in your old closet in your old room and you're in your 8 years old body.