7 🐈

Thank you so much for the 1k reads my lovely readers!! I really, really appreciate everyone's support on this book. I wouldn't have done it without you all. 😭💕

Now, here's the very late update XD. I've been stuck on this one for a while, then two of our cats died (one bcs of old age, other was a kitten), but here ya go hehehe
Happy reading!

 I've been stuck on this one for a while, then two of our cats died (one bcs of old age, other was a kitten), but here ya go heheheHappy reading!

"Yes, this is where I've been going." You finally admitted and looked down, mentally scolding yourself. At the exact moment, a cat came up to you and rubbed his face affectionately on your leg, purring loudly as if saying he's there with you. You smiled down at him before looking back at your teacher.

"How did you find me Sir?" You asked Mr. Aizawa and you caught him eyeing the cats on the ground. He looked at you and his tired eyes bore into yours.

"The principal asked for some documents that I didn't happen to bring. I'm here to get them." He paused for a moment, just looking at you, before continuing.

"I didn't see you and thought you're in your own room, but then I found the back door open, went outside and heard some rustling nearby. I noticed a small path and followed it, then I saw you sleeping." He said all of that quickly and you're not quite sure but his eyes seem to sharpen even more,

You purse your lips in disbelief.

"Explain." He added when you're still not talking.

"I'm sorry Sir. I swear, I'm not neglecting my tasks. I just actually finished them and decided to take a small break here outside." You pointed down at the cats and continued explaining. "And yes, this is where I've been going in the past week. I saw these cats one night below my balcony and I can't help but feel pitiful and protective, so I've been taking care of them. I have personal reasons why I can't leave them alone that I can't tell you right now."

"Is it because of your quirk?"

"NO!!" You said out loud then you cringed at your defensive tone, before saying it more calmly. "I mean, no, Sir. It's just that, I made a promise to someone. That's all I can tell you."

He's silent for a moment that made you a little nervous. You're not making things up. You really made a promise to someone and swore that you'll never break it. But you understand if he doesn't get why that certain promise associates with your attachment to these cats.

Finally, he decided to speak.

"You didn't have to skip classes [Y/N]. You should have done it every morning before school or at night before you go to sleep." He said, pointing out the obvious things that you didn't do which could've helped you avoid getting a punishment.

"I know Sir. I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't give it much thought because I got taken by the spur of the moment I saw them." You said, trying to show him that you're really sorry. You don't want your house arrest to be extended. Heck no.