8 🐈

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING :P

I want to make things clear about the names of the pro heroes / teachers that I have and/or will be mentioned in this chapter and the next ones.

I will be using their last name instead of their hero name when they are in school.

For example, I know that in one of the past chapters, [Y/N] called Present Mic, 'Mic'. But from now on, I will be calling him Mr Yamada when the scene is in school, just like Mr. Aizawa (Eraserhead).

Don't worry. If you're not familiar with their last names, I will be putting their hero name in a parenthesis next to it for the first time they will be mentioned.

ex. Mr. Aizawa (Eraserhead)

I hope everything is clear hehehe

And btw, I love reading everyones comments, always makes my day!! I also laugh at most of them XD I'm glad everyone enjoys this fanfic. I love you guyssssss!!!

Now, happy reading!!! <3

You woke up at the sound of your alarm clock at exactly 5:30 AM

You woke up at the sound of your alarm clock at exactly 5:30 AM. You had trouble sleeping these past few nights so you really doesn't want to leave the bed, but you need to prepare for school and then have breakfast downstairs at 7:00, so you reluctantly stood up to do your morning stretch routine.

You finished with just enough time to cool down your body, freshen up, and get dressed. When you're done, you climbed down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. Some of your classmates are already having their breakfasts.

"Morning [Y/N]!" Mina greeted you with a beaming smile, energetic as ever. Beside her are the rest of the squad and they still can't open their eyes. You greeted her back while busying yourself with the coffee maker.

"So, how's your house arrest?" Mina asked intriguingly while munching on a sandwich.

"My head hurts!" Denki grunted beside her. Kirishima raised his head and grumbled an agreement. They both have untouched cereal bowls in front of them. You turned to Mina with a confused look.

"Oh, don't worry about them. They stayed up all night playing games." Mina rolled her eyes and sipped on her water. "Now, answer my question babe."

"Well, it's good, I guess? Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything bad so..." you shrugged at the end. The coffee maker beeped signaling it's done, so you poured some on your own cup (add whatever you like in your coffee), before facing back your friend.

"And?"

"And what?" You asked her before taking a sip of your freshly brewed coffee.

Ahh, this coffee tastes like heaven. Just how I like it.