Chapter 5: The Gifted

A/N: On the side bar is Nathaniel Sherman, as NERO HYLE POSEY.

**********

Chapter 5

Mickey 'Mike' Hollister

The Gifted

Brad and I are stuck in a house. There's no school today. My friends are, it feels like, miles apart away from me. New house sucks. Moving in another house is another bitch. Good thing I have me own entertainment. It's Brad. He took a bath himself, with me inside the bathroom because I was washing my face, and he was a complete mess. There were times that he had put a bubble in his eyes and got blinded, and there were times that there were still soaps and bubbles on his back. He couldn't reach his back and rub it. I asked him if he needed a help, but he just declined, said he could do it himself. So I waited. Then after 10 minutes, he gave up and asked for my help. I hid a laugh and nodded at him, then I rubbed his back, with a massage. He was feeling like he's in heaven, according to him.

After that, he began to run around the room, naked. I was laughing so hard I couldn't shut my mouth, much more, I couldn't control myself. This kid is the death of me. I swear.

"Where's your father?" Brad asks me as I run my hands through his brown hair. I look at Brad helplessly. He said he wanted to share his bed with me, and that he can't sleep without his father by his side.

"He's somewhere far," I reply whisperly, looking anywhere but him. I don't want Brad to see how much I long for me father's care. "Bummer. But in a month, I'd see him again."

"Oh, what's bummer?" He asks me in a cute, little, sleepy voice. I brush his bangs away from his forehead. "Your accent is different. I can't understand you when you speak faster. Where are you from?"

"I... am... from another world," I say, barely above a whisper. I say it in his ear and he chuckles. "It's far. So far even the creators of the map couldn't draw it."

"Really?" He asks me excitedly, but his sleepyness is taking over. "Could you bring me there one day?"

"Yes, I will." I promise, putting my finger on my chest, where my heart is placed, crossing it. He smiles at me and shuts his eyes peacefully, yawning as he puts his hands beneath his cheek.

Getting out of his bed, I yawn and rub my eyes, deciding I should brush my teeth first before getting to sleep. There are two bathrooms in this house. One from the master bedroom, which is me Mom and Eros' room, and the other bathroom is at the end of the hallway, near their room.

As I brush my teeth slowly (I always want my teeth so clean and white, who doesn't?), I hear a familiar voice screams, his voice trying to fill the house with an ear smashing scream. It makes me flinch, and my heart beats faster out of nervousness. Brad could be getting murdered there. I must do something. Quickly, I gargle and spit the water and run at the hallway to Brad's room, but before that, my whole body and face end up knocking the other larger frame, and that takes my air away out of me lungs. As we land on the ground, my teeth land on the larger frame's neck, and from the feeling of the large body, from his muscles to feet, I can tell that it's a man. We knocked. The man moans and when I open my eyes, I realize the human I got bumped with is no other than Eros. The Eros Dylan Donovan. The one and only. Me mom's boyfriend. Me mom's soon to be husband. Ew.

He opens his eyes, and when his brown eyes meet mine, I suddenly feel the hot temperature of my surroundings. It makes me inside feel fuzzy and warm. Brad screams again, and that's enough to make me brain function properly and me eyes look at the direction of our room. I roll off on him, stand up, and run into our room, busting in. When we get there, Brad is on top of the bed, draped around him is the thick duvet.