part 16

In that gloomy night which everyone sleeps soundly,Deoksim was fully awake  fighting against a young man in an abundant house in a forest.He seems older than Deoksim.

Deoksim fell on the floor from that man's strong punch.But it wasn't enough to stop the killer machine Deoksim. She quickly got up and grabbed a wooden chair. She hit the man with that chair resulting the chair to be broken into pieces.She kicked his stomach and punched his jaw.

The man stopped fighting for a moment and panted heavily looking at the Deoksim who was tying her short hair smiling like a devil who is ready to devour his meal.

"Now I know who sent you"the man said and chuckled.

Deoksim smiled innocently.

"Then you must know that you won't survive tonight"

The man's facial expression changed into a blank one and smirked.

"Let's see who survives tonight"

With that he charged towards Deoksim. They started to fight again.Somehow the man managed to pin Deoksim to the wall and held her wrists against the wall tightly.

"So beautiful,who is gonna win now?"

Deoksim smirked.

"Nothing is over until it's over"she whispered before kicking his balls.

The man groaned in pain and crouched a bit.Deoksim punched his face resulting him to fall on to the ground.She was about to kick his stomach but he grabbed her feet and pulled.She fell on the floor next to him.The man pulled a pocket knife from his pockets.Deoksim didn't have any time to move since her arm was injured when she fell.

He stabbed her stomach. But she quickly punched his face.She removed the small knife from her stomach hissing in pain.

"This is enough"she muttered before getting up.

She didn't let the man stand up and kicked him harshly breaking his ribs.She grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up.She gave hard slaps on his face and pinned him to the wall.She pulled her gun from her waist band and put the it on his head.

"Please don't kill me"the man whimpered in fear.

Deoksim simply had no emotions.

"But this is my job"

Bang!

His blood flushed all over her face.She let go of the body.She gulped.Every time she sees the fear on her victims' eyes,she truly wished to pull the trigger to her own head.She looked at the blood in her hands.

"I'm a monster"she muttered in disappointment.

She touched where she was stabbed.It wasn't deep since the knife was  pocket knife.Plus she was used to them.

"Why can't anyone stab me or shoot me to death?"

She walked out of the abundant house.It was already passed 4.a.m.She couldn't get a proper sleep since the time she met Mark.

She sighed looking at the trees all around.The chilly night was increasing the pain in her stomach. And she wondered if she'll be able to reach home before anyone wake up.

She pulled her phone and called Mark.

D-are you done with your mission?

M-yeah.I'm coming to get you.Come to the main road.I'll pick you.

Deoksim hang up and ran towards the main road.After few minutes,she was beside the road waiting for Mark.

When Mark pulled the car beside her,she quickly got in to the back seat.