part 59

Deoksim held a knife and cut her long dress making it short.She took her gun and threw the knife to the boy who was in the waiter dress.The sirens was continually playing alarming the mansion.The boy opened the window and looked at Deoksim and signalled her to go out first.Deoksim took a bed sheet and hang it on the window.They were in the 3rd floor of the mansion.Deoksim went to the second floor level with the help of the bed sheet rope.There was another window.She quickly kicked the window making it open.She jumped inside.The boy also got inside.It was just a store room.They could hear the people outside shouting.

"They will soon find where we are.We need to move"The boy said going towards the door.Deoksim followed him.

"I need to check this chip.I need time for it"she said.

"Go to the washroom.I'll send someone"

When they got outside,they met with people rushing hear and there in fear.Deoksim and the waiter went to separate ways.Deoksim quickly ran towards the washroom. But she was suddenly met with Byunhun'a men.

"Fuck!"she cursed under her breath.She didn't waste any time before knocking them one by one.She jumped into  last man and wrapped her legs around his neck and did a flip on his neck and made him fall into the ground.People were trying to go out so no one cared about them.

Suddenly she heard an announcement making her stop on her track.

"All mansion gates are closing.No one has permission to leave till we find the culprit"It was prime minister's voice.

Deoksim cursed.She quickly ran towards the bathroom talking to the ear piece."He's closing the gates!How can I give this chip to you if it is the right one?!"

Deoksim found the bathroom and entered inside.The male voice spoke."our men are inside.Don't worry.Try to play it in a projector"

Deoksim thought for a second thinking where could she find a projector. "Oh yes!there's a one!"

"Good"

The projector which was in the first floor.It was there to play Park Seojun's childhood photos and videos for his birthday.

Just then she heard a knock on the door.She got ready her gun in case."It's us Da mi and Miran "

Deoksim quickly opened the door and took them inside.Da mi gave Deoksim a tablet.Deoksim quickly inserted the chip on it and played.A smirk appeared on her lips.She tapped her earpiece.

"Be ready.I'll end everything tonight"

She looked at her two friends."We have come to the end"

Da mi and Miran had blank faces.They couldn't be happy when they know the meaning. Da mi turned around to hide her tears.Miran looked down.

Deoksim smiled sadly.She hugged them both."You both are the bestest friends I ever had.I love you guys so much"

Miran hiccuped. "C-Can you not--"

"I'm sorry"Deoksim cut her off.She parted away."I have no time guys.They must have known by now who did these things.They must be searching for me.You guys should go now"

Da mi held Deoksim's wrist tightly."We were in this together. And it is still the same.If this is the end,I won't leave your side.We'll fight.Together"

Miran nodded firmly."You're not fighting alone today"

Deoksim saw their stern eyes.She smiled proudly and nodded."Together"

They smiled before putting their hands together."Together"Miran and Da mi said in unison.

They left the bathroom.Soon,they were met with mansion's bodyguards. They fought together.Few waiters removed their waiter uniform and came to help them.