part 27

Jungkook entered Deoksim's room in the evening. He just felt guilty for his rude behaviour towards her.When he entered,he saw her playing games from her phone.He cleared his throat to take her attention. Little did he know that she already sensed his arrival.But she played dumb.

"Hey"he said softly.

Deoksim looked back at him blankly but flashed a smile and waved at him like nothing happened. "Eo!Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook sighed seeing her not getting angry at him."can I come in?"

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders. "Will you leave if I say 'no'?no right. Then you don't have to ask.Just come in"she said again paying attention to her phone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled.He entered and sat on the bed next to her facing her."I'm sorry"he said lowering his head."I was a bit angry"he sincerely apologized.After talking to Namjoon,he felt light hearted but couldn't help but to feel guilty for his behaviour.

Deoksim didn't take her eyes away from her phone."Your little words couldn't hurt me.You know that I always win against you"she then looked at him with a smile."But you'll have to make it up to me"

Jungkook scoffed. "If I didn't hurt you,then why the hell do I have to make it up to you?"he asked pretending to be irritated but in reality he wasn't.

"Because you made me embarrassed infront of oppas"she said with a blank face.Actually she was lying.His words definitely hurted her.But she didn't want Jungkook to feel worse about himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms."So what do you want me to do?"he asked curiously.

"Will you really do what I say?"

Jungkook thought for a moment."If it isn't something silly,then okay"

Deoksim smirked and said some words which shocked the hell out of Jungkook.

"Come with me to the club tomorrow night"

Jungkook was hella shocked.It's illegal for 17 years old students to go to clubs.But it's not like Jungkook hasn't gone.Once he had secretly gone to a  club with his friends with fake IDs.But it was only one time. But he had to pretend like he hasn't gone to club for the sake of his dear life. He doesn't want his father to know about it.

"Are you kidding me?!We are illegal for that!"he whisper yelled.

"Oh the bad boy in the family trying to be innocent now?"she asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow. "You're such a scaredy cat.Just forget it.I'll ask Tae oppa and Jimin oppa"

Jungkook widened his eyes."They are illegal too!"

"So what?the club is run by one of my friend's brother.I'm always welcome there"she said being proud of herself.

Jungkook scoffed in disbelief. "You have friends?I'm shock"he pretended to be having a heart attack by holding his chest."I thought that nerdy girl Jisoo is your only friend"

Deoksim rolled her eyes."Of course I do have friends.Don't you remember the two girls who came to the wedding. The girls who danced with me"

Jungkook sealed his lips into a thin line."Fine.Then tomorrow night.It is.Are we calling the twins too?"

Deoksim nodded returning her gaze to her phone."of course.They would like it"

"Deal.But do not spill a word to Jin hyung.He will skin us alive"

Deoksim looked at him with a smirk and did an 'okay' sign with her fingers.

Time skip.

It's the school morning.Deoksim entered her class and looked for her cute friend Jisoo.But she was no where to be found.Only her bag was on her seat."where did she go?"

Just then Jongsuk came behind her."looking for someone?"

Deoksim was startled.Her heart started to race faster than the light speed.She was definitely weak for that human being.Jongsuk was looking so handsome with his back pack hanging on his back.And his smirk was decorating his face gorgeously.And Deoksim was blushing furiously. "Y-Yeah"

"Who?"he asked bringing his face closer to her face.

"J-Jisoo"

Jongsuk clearly knew his affect on her.And he liked it.He doesn't know if he likes her too as a romantic way.But he always wanted to be closer to Deoksim since the first day he met her."Too bad.I thought you're looking for me"he said with a pout.

"What is this ugly scene infront of me.Get off from my way"suddenly they heard an irritating voice disturbing their moment.It was non other than Jungkook. He sent Jongsuk a glare.Jongsuk returned the glare.Jungkook looked at Deoksim with irritation. "Don't you have any useful thing to do than flirting?Get off from my way"

Deoksim hissed when Jungkook pushed her away."That darn big headed  bird brain bastard"she mumbled in a hissing tone."anyways,I'm going to find Jisoo"she said before quickly running away.

Jongsuk still couldn't trust her fully.But his heart was constantly telling him to trust her.He shook his head with a sigh before entering to the class.

Deoksim ran towards washrooms hoping Jisoo would be there.As expected she found Jisoo running away from the bathroom towards her.But something wasn't right.Jisoo was crying holding her cheek.Jisoo abruptly stopped seeing Deoksim in front of her with a blank gaze.Her hands were in her coat pockets showing the bad girl aura.Jisoo widened her eyes.It's been few days since Deoksim last came to school and now Jisoo got shocked at her sudden appearance."D-Deoksim-ah"

"Who did that?"she asked with no emotions although she definitely knew who did it.Choi Soojin.The bitch still didn't stop bullying Jisoo.Jisoo's cheek was swollen with a hand print.

"N-No one.Don't worry Deoksim-ah.I'm fine.Let's go"Jisoo grabbed Deoksim's wrist and dragged her.But Deoksim yanked her hand away.

"I already know who did it.You know what?If she won't stop bullying you,then same goes for me.I won't stop bullying her too.It's give and take"

Jisoo was hella worried.Deoksim always protects her.And she was afraid that Deoksim will get into a serious trouble because of her."Deoksim no--"

Deoksim didn't let her finish.She dragged Jisoo away from there.

Time skip.

It's the PT class.All students were in the gym.They had to play basket ball.Jisoo and Deoksim entered the class wearing gym cloths.Deoksim saw Soojin laughing with her friends."smile smile for now babe"she muttered with a smirk.

Game started.All of them passes the ball from hand to hand.And it's Deoksim's time.She looked at Soojin who was lazily standing while staring at her nails.Deoksim smirked before throwing the ball directly towards her.

In the next second,Soojin was on the ground with a bleeding nose.
Jisoo widened her eyes seeing what she did.But somehow felt satisfied.

"YOU--!YOU DID IT PURPOSELY!"Soojin screamed crying the hell out of her.

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders. "Oh my sorry.I didn't mean to"She said sarcastically.

"Kim Deoksim! You'll pay for this definitely!"she screamed while the teacher dragged her out to the infirmary.

Deoksim yawned and nodded at her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey little fellas!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya from another chapter!

Love ya all!