21st of November, 2020

I still dreamt about you last night. But it wasn't anything memorable nor vivid. It was probably just a few stuffs that still ached but nothing much.

I hope you're happy. I really do. At times I'd like to think that I'll be happy too, and looking at how things are going, how my mind is planning my next move and chasing my dreams rather than your shadows, I think I ought to be fine. I deserve to be fine.

I want a car, and that's my next goal. I'll be here, writing my heart out to cope with loneliness sometimes, but I have people around me, always waiting for me to heal and supporting me no matter what I decide to do.

To all of you, I want to extend my deepest gratitude. May Allah bless you and grant you happiness in this world and hereafter.

I'll make it there, eventually. I'll be successful. I'll become useful to my family, my friends and everyone else around me. And more importantly, I will achieve these and be happy.

You believed in me. Maybe not as much as I want you to, but you did. And that's all that matters.

My journey...it's gonna be rocky. It won't be a smooth road, but at least it's mine.

And I'll do whatever it takes to make my life worth living.