-57-

CHAPTER 57 | BETWEEN SIBLINGS

Pyro's P.O.V.

"Are you sure about doing this," Ylva asked curiously, watching me pack up a few of my books into a box. "I mean, don't have to move in till you two are married or when his father steps down as alpha."

"I'm sure," nodding slightly to my answer as if I had to convince myself still, trying to keep calm about the huge decision I was making, "spreading my time between Jesse's house and here would hopefully keep Jesse from popping out of the blue when I stay here. His parents already have this place guarded like Fort Knox."

For the past two weeks, I have been trying to get back in the groove of things and hope it goes smoothly for a change. I quickly caught up on my school work, not wanting to get a pass just because I am mated to Jesse, a future alpha. For my safety, I had to transfer to Jesse school because security is better since dozens of future alpha and their mates are attending that school. I still haven't been there yet, trying to hold off as long as possible in hopes my parents think homeschooling would be best for me. At least I do anyway.

"You guys need your privacy. There are fewer guards here when I'm not here," I pointed out to her.

After hearing that she and her boyfriend are connecting more, I didn't want to come between them if they decide to be together.

"What about Tasha?" she trails off in a whisper as if she didn't want to say that name. I wouldn't blame her after all the drama Tasha caused "if she finds out that you're alive, she will come after you."

"Well, they found her little hideout south of here, and some of the packs in that area hunted them down, driving them out of this area. They were lucky enough to have the numbers and caught her off guard the way they did. Also, I was told she was spotted somewhere along the east coast, trying to recruit howlers," a small smile creeps up on my face as I explain this to her.

I made myself comfortable on the edge of my bed, looking up at Ylva, who continued to lean against my dresser, focusing on every word I spoke.

It was true Tasha was out of the area for the time being. This made me wonder what the Council of Alpha would do if they decide to step in. But, I quickly wash that thought from my mind. I didn't want to focus on anything that deals with Tasha at this moment. I need to focus on my life.

"I know sooner or later that I will have to face her, and I will be ready for her no matter what the outcome may be," I went on to say, "For now, I just want to enjoy what little peace I will have and deal with what is in front of me."

"And you know I am here for you," she added with a smile.

"Well, I hope so," I laugh, standing to my feet to pick up a box, and gesturing to the other one across the room, "you can help me with these boxes."

"Wow, the future Luna is already giving orders," she teased as she picked up a box.

"Don't call me that," I whined as I Walked into the hallway, "I have enough things I'm being called that I am trying to deal with."

"Yes, Luna."

"Ylva!"

The next thing I know, both of us burst into laughter, leaning against the walls for support.

"Don't drop that box," I warned.

"Look who's talking."

It was good to be home and laugh again. I love spending time with Ylva and my brothers. Everything has been a little surreal as if I'm living in a dream. I learned to enjoy these moments as drama could be right around the corner.

 I learned to enjoy these moments as drama could be right around the corner

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh