Chapter 61- Pushiment

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Taehyung opened his eyes, he smiled which his eyes fall of Jungkook, who was still asleep in his chest hugging him tightly.... Taehyung bites his lower lip when he saw Jungkook covered in hickies...messy hairs and swollen lips.... Taehyung peck him on his lips, which made him whine in his sleep...He shifted on the other side now his back facing Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled and leaned towards him " Bun " Jungkook didn't moved, Taehyung smirked and slid his hands under the sheets, grabbing his thighs at the same time leaving wet kisses on his shoulder.... Jungkook gasped and opened his eyes slowly... Jungkook turn around and looked at Taehyung " T-Tae?" Taehyung smiled at him.

Jungkook blushed when he saw half naked Taehyung, Taehyung noticed Jungkook again turning into a tomato, He mentally smirked and decided to tease him a little more " Koo, why are you feeling shy....you saw everything yesterday....And maybe me too " Taehyung winked at Jungkook, who whined and hit him on his arm.

There morning went by, Taehyung teasing him, while Jungkook blushing mess...Their breakfast was amazing and now they were again looking around the city " Hyung, I remember when I was in hospital...I used to read newspapers a lot...I saw many pictures of Venice " Jungkook turned towards Taehyung and holds his hand " promise me Hyung...you won't touch cigarettes again " Taehyung gulped nervously.

" Promise me " Jungkook said to him again, Taehyung hesitatly nodded his head " Please Don't break it this time "Jungkook said to him and pulled him into a hug..... Taehyung hugged him back, sighing a little.

In Seoul

John was standing behind Lucy, who was talking with someone on the phone " Let them enjoy their honeymoon, the happiness is not for long time " John rolled his eyes " so boring, She is making me laugh instead of scaring me " John though but stayed silent " Yeah about those clients I want the file in 3 hours " John's attention jolt up...He moved a little closer to hear more.

But unfortunately, Lucy hangs up the call...Lucy turn around around got starlted when she saw John too close to her " Why are you standing so close ?" Lucy asked him, who cleared his throat " So I can protect you from more closely Madam " Lucy sighed and shook her head " No need, just stay 6 feet away from me " John nodded his head and took 6 feet backwards.

Out of blue, Veronica came running to her mother, smiling widely " Mother ~" Lucy smiled hearing her voice, she turns her head to look at her daughter, but frowns when she saw someone else behind her...John covered his mouth not to laugh when he saw Jimin behind Veronica, holding so many shopping bags " Who is he Veronica ?" Lucy asked her.

Veronica grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him in front of Lucy " Jimin, my boyfriend " Veronica said squeezing Jimin's arm, who whined silently...John brusted into laughter but instantly covered it with a cough...Jimin secretly glares at John and was thinking of how to kill John after all of this.

On the other hand, Jungkook was tickling Taehyung, who was laughing loudly... Jungkook also giggled along his husband, they were sitting in a boat " Boat can turn Baby! Stop!" Jungkook pouts and stopped tickling him " Meanie! " Taehyung warpped his arms around his waist and kissed him on his head... Jungkook's eyes sparkles looking at something.

" Tae look!" Jungkook points in front of the them, Taehyung followed his gaze and looked at the dolphins " Not sharks but dolphins do exist in Venice " Jungkook smiled widely... Taehyung also smiled but not looking at the dolphins but his bunny husband " Come on, let's go back " Taehyung said to him looking at the time but Jungkook whined and shook his head.