Chapter 9 - Amusement Park

Ignore my mistakes Plz....

Taehyung Pov

I came downstairs after getting ready....I went towards the dining table, everyone were so shocked to see me, of course except Jungkook....why I even woke up when he told " Come on " Jungkook said to me....I went towards him and sat between him and Papa, Soo Hyun was sitting beside him.... Grandma looked at me  " Look who is here to eat with us today " I ignored her and start eating my breakfast.

" Answer me you disrespectful Man" I calenched my fist, controlling my anger, but at the same time I felt hurt too " Grandma, plz eat your food...it's getting cold " Jungkook said softly ..I turn my head towards him...Grandma sigh and start eating her food....wow it worked,she didn't scold him for ordering her....well he softly said tho.

" You too, eat your breakfast " I nodded my head and start eating my breakfast and Jungkook his....why I think Jungkook is Doctor Kook.... because there are so many incident I found his words familiar with Doctor kook, but at the same time....his voice is not soft with me but cold......it doesn't matter anymore, I will marry Jungkook, at least I have Doctor Kook's necklace.

After dinner I was about to go but Papa stopped me " boys, Jungkook is first time here in Seoul...you guys will forget about your work for some days and take Jungkook out " Yoongi Hyung whined " It's Fine uncle, I can see the place by myself...they don't need to stop-" But Papa Jin stopped him " No buts...and Soo Hyun " Papa Turn toward Soo Hyun.

Who was staring at Jungkook " You will take him to your hospital too...because he will work in the same hospital as you after few weeks " Wait they don't know about my marriage with Jungkook ?...I looked at Jungkook " Okay now go and get ready baby " Papa said to Jungkook caressing his cheeks, Jungkook nodded smiling his smile is so beautiful... DOCTOR KOOK!.

No one's POV

They all went to send on the car , Yoongi on the passenger, Jungkook in the center of Taehyung and Soo Hyun and of course John driving the car " where do you want to do sir ?" John asked them " where do you want to do first Jungkookie?" Yoongi asked looking back at him " Hos-" before Jungkook could say something, Taehyung intrruped him.

" no we are not going to the hospital " He said and leaned back on the seat " He asked me , not you so shh " Jungkook said and glared at him " who are you to order me, we are not going to the hospital " Taehyung said again but Jungkook pinched him " I said shh or I will through you out of the car " Everyone hold back their laugh looking at Taehyung.

" Hospital John hyung " Jungkook said , John nodded his head " Jungkook... Don't you think we should go somewhere else today, we can go to the hospital tommorow...." Jungkook thought for a moment....Taehyung stare at him " Why is he so obsessed with hospital ? " He thought to himself " You're right hyung " Taehyung wide open his mouth and looked at Jungkook.

" I said the same thing " Taehyung said to Jungkook pouting, who playfully rolled his eyes " Well I changed my mind... because Soo Hyun hyung's words make more sense then yours " Taehyung scoffed and looked outside the window " He looks so cute...he is not really bad " Jungkook smile a little, bit he didn't notice Soo Hyun staring at him " I think I have a crush on Jungkook " .

Yoongi and Soo Hyun showed Jungkook around Seoul...Taehyung was also with them, but he was glaring at Jungkook while pouting " Sir you're pouting " Taehyung looked at John " What are you doing here? Go  and sit inside the car " Taehyung said while his arms across his chest...John smiled " Jungkook sir said to came along " Taehyung sighed.

" Why is he so sweet with others and rude with me?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger, who was smiling talking with Soo Hyun and Yoongi " How it feels Sir ?" Taehyung frowns and looks at John " what ?" He asked confused " Well...I said before you're rude to everyone 24/7....how it feels now " Taehyung groans and was about to hot John but Jungkook's voice stopped him.