Chapter 26 - Bun

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Little bit of other Ships ;)

No one's POV

" Baby~ " Yoonji rolled her eyes....1 hour Yoonji was running away from Jimin, but guess what....Jimin found her again " What's your problem?" She asked him annoyed, Jimin smirked and leaned back on the wall " you " He said and moved his hairs back...Yoonji sigh " what have I done wrong with you ?" She asked, litterly pissed.

Jimin smiled " your beauty ruined me Yoonji " Jimin said with flirtrous look on his face, Yoonji glared at him " Seriously Park Jimin! I'm not one of your chicks " She shouted at him...Jimin was taken back by her sudden attack on his collar " Are you jealous?" Jimin asked smirking.

Yoonji sighed and looked away " I can't believe you " Jimin smiled looking at her " You love me don't you?" He asked her, seriously want to know her answer, Yoonji looked at him and shook her head " no I don't " Jimin smile flirtrous " they why are you blushing " Yoonji cupped her cheeks " I hate you!" He said and run away.....Jimin chuckled " Cute ".

" Cute " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, who was struggling with ketchup bottle " What's wrong with this thing " He whined while hitting with his palm on the back of the bottle...Taehyung smiled and decided to help his Bun " Need help " Jungkook sighed " Please " He said and give the bottle to Taehyung... Jungkook sat on the stool.

" Here " Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked, who was smiling proudly like scored 100% in Exam " That was....great " He said and start eating this hotdog... Taehyung smiled when he saw his Bun smiling " today is our last day in Busan, I want to spend some time in the same lake " Taehyung thought to himself.

 Taehyung smiled when he saw his Bun smiling " today is our last day in Busan, I want to spend some time in the same lake " Taehyung thought to himself

" B- I mean Jungkook " Jungkook was busy eating his food looked at Taehyung " Can we go to that place...I liked that place " Taehyung asked him, showing his puppy eyes.

" This cute alien " Jungkook finished eating and wipe his face " There is one more place

" This cute alien " Jungkook finished eating and wipe his face " There is one more place...if you want to see " Taehyung without lisening to what he said, because he was admiring him, nodded his head.... Jungkook smiled " You idiot! Who is gonna pack your bags ?" Chang wan hit Jungkook's head slightly.