Chapter 14 - Such a Tease

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's POV

Jungkook was sitting in his room, thinking about the dinner " The dinner was good, also he didn't touch cigarettes after that too " He smiled and went to bathroom....he brushed his teeth and washed his face....when he came out of bathroom, he saw Yoongi sitting on his bed, Reading his Bio books " Hyung " Jungkook said and smiled.

Yoongi smiled back, still sitting in the bed " what happened? Jungkook asked him and sat beside on his bed " Jungkook, What did you mean by Bogum ruined many lives?" Yoongi asked him with serious expressions...Jungkook wide his eyes " H-how did you?" Jungkook asked him shuttering " I heard you yesterday talking with him in the club " He said to Jungkook, making him shocked even more.

Jungkook looked down " You know you can tell me anything right? " Jungkook nodded his head, still looking down " Then tell me Kookie " Yoongi said caressing his back " Hyung....4 years ago " And Jungkook told him everything " I can't believe it....I knew he is not a good guy....that's why you were sad when you friends asked about other friend" Jungkook nodded his head.

" Hyung, we have to punish him....He killed one person and runied Three lives, I can't forgive him " Jungkook cried.... Yoongi hugged him " I will help you... Don't worry " He said " We have to break his friendship with T-Taehyung too....he was about give him drugs " Yoongi nodded his head " Don't worry " they pulled away from the hug " Now sleep....you must be tired, after Taehyung will leave...we will find something about Bogum " Jungkook nodded his head.

" Good Night " Yoongi said and smiled slightly, Jungkook smiled back and nodded his head.... Yoongi went away....Jungkook wipes his tears " I won't leave you Bogum....You will go to jail for what you did " Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Next Day.....

Jungkook saw Taehyung sleeping on the bed...he looked at his watch " Only one hour is left, this idiot " Jungkook sighed....He went towards him " Wake up Mister Kim Taehyung " Jungkook said and sighed when Taehyung didn't even flinched " I can't believe it " Jungkook said and sighed...He looked at Taehyung and slapped him on his cheek " Yaaaaa! " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

" What kind of a way is this? To wake someone?" Jungkook giggled " It's Jungkook's style " Jungkook said and flipped his fake long hairs....Taehyung sighed and stood up from his bed " What time is it?" Taehyung asked stretching his arms " 7:30am " Jungkook replied....Taehyung wide his eyes " Come on, it's eat Breakfast first " He said and ran downstairs.

After breakfast Jungkook went to Taehyung's room, and saw his clothes all over the bed " What a mess " Jungkook said and sighed....He start packing for Taehyung " Idiot don't even know how to pack his things....I can't believe it I will marry a whole different person from me " Taehyung opened the door and first thing he saw Jungkook....who finished packing his clothes and things.

Taehyung smirked and decide to tease the younger, He was wearing just a towel, which was wrap around his wrist " Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook flienched and looked back....Taehyung was standing in front of he door , Hiding his chest dramatically with his arms...Jungkook sighed " Why so dramatic Mister Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked him, not impressed.

" What do you mean by dramatic? you are in a single man's room....at least knock " Jungkook scoffed " Excuse me....your not Single anymore...and I'm your future husband " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes " Wait....I wanted to tease him, but he is teasing me.....Are you serious?" Taehyung thought to himself lips parted in disbelief " I can't believe it " He mumbled to himself.

" Did you said something Mister Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked him with a confused smile...Taehyung put a teasing smile " Of course not your highness....how can I say something bad about you ?" Taehyung said teasingly....Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes " Anyways....did you packed my things carefully " Jungkook looked at him Seriously " Yes " He said...." And everything?" Jungkook looked at him.

" Everything... except one thing" Jungkook said with a smile...Taehyung looked at him confused " What?" He asked him, eyebrows frowns " Your towel " Jungkook said and tried to pull his towel...but Taehyung jumped back " Yah Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled " What ?" Jungkook tried to pull again, with a teasing smile " Hey! I'm wearing nothing under this towel " Taehyung said with jumped back When Jungkook again tried to pull the towel.

" But this towel " Jungkook said with innocent face and pouty lips " What the hell! Why is he so cute " Taehyung thought and ran inside the bathroom....Jungkook giggled " Jungkook! Let me get ready " Taehyung shouted from bathroom, he was leaning against the door " So what I didn't do anything " Jungkook shouted back, holding his laughter " Hey that's rude....come on " Jungkook laughed " okay I'm leaving...get ready " Jungkook said laughing and went away.

Taehyung sighed when he heard complete silence from outside....He opened the door slightly and peack through the door " Thank God " he mumbled...He came out of the bathroom....he was about to change his clothes " BOOM?" Taehyung screamed....Jungkoom laughed looking at him.... Taehyung looked at Jungkook and glared at him " Jeon Jungkook !" Jungkook squealed and ran out of room.

Taehyung was about to run behind him but stopped " Don't forget about your flight " He heard Jungkook's voice " What is this boy " Taehyung mumbled and chuckled to himself.

Jungkook was laughing to himself when Soo Hyun saw him...he smiled " He is so cute " Soo Hyun thought to himself, He made his way toward Jungkook " What happened little bunny?" He asked him with a smile....Jungkook shook his head " Anyways, I'm going to hospital....wanna join?" Jungkook was about to replay to him but Yoongi stopped him " Sorry Soo Hyun " Yoongi said and warp his arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

So Hyun pouts " Fine " He said and went away " Let's go " Jungkook nodded his head....all day they both for finding out about Bogum....in the night they come back " you both are home " They smiled at Jin " We already ate " Jin smiled.

Jungkook was in his room when Yoongi came toward him " So Kookie...what do you think " Yoongi asked him and sat beside him " He was married and had a child....one day they suddenly disappeared....that means ".

" He killed them " Jungkook completed his words " Exactly....now we have to find more about him " Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

___________________
Chapter 14

Any thoughts

My aunty don't let me write anything 😑 she said That I should rest 😃 but look who is stubborn

Favourite part of the chapter?

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰