Chapter 16

Tom flinches slightly as you raise your wand. Without thinking you place it against your own neck. "Let them go or I avada myself Tom" his eyes narrow and you can see him thinking. He doesn't move. And neither do you.

After a moment he finally says "y/n put your wand down. I don't want you getting hurt love" his face softens slightly. You don't move the wand. You take a step closer. "I said let them go or I will avada myself!" You scream as you press the wand farther into your neck. He hesitates and then sighs. He turns back around to his so called friends and tells them to release your friends, but what you can't see is that he mouths to kill them once he has you.

Blaise and Draco let go of the boys and they both start to run to your side but Tom catches both of their wrists. "Stay away from her or I hurt you" he mutters coldly still staring at your wand which you haven't moved from your neck. "Let them over here Tom" you say in the same cold tone he had used. He doesn't move.

He sighs and pushes your friends back to his minions where wands are held back against their throats. Tom steps closer to you so you push the wand farther into your skin. You can feel it starting to bruise. Tom raises his hands "I don't want to hurt you y/n" he whispers.

"Bullshit Tom! You hurt me mentally this morning!" You scream at him still not moving the wand. He gives you a confused look. "Don't play stupid Riddle! When you slipped your hand into my towel. I've never been more scared and uncomfortable in my life" you shout back at him. He bites his lip and then takes another step towards you.

"Darling I didn't meant to hurt yo-" "one more step and I'll do it! I'm not kidding Riddle. I want out of here. You kidnapped me. You kidnapped Oliver too. You're sick and twisted!"  His face grows colder and he clenched his jaw. Then with another snap of his fingers you see two bright green lights. You let out an ear piercing scream as you watch your friends lifeless bodies fall to the forest floor.

Tom steps closer to you and reached his hand out. But as he does you you mutter to words "avada kedavra"

————————

You feel yourself slowly fall to your knees on the forest floor. Dying looks so quick with this spell but everything goes by in slow motion. You see tears start to stream uncontrollably down Toms face as he lets out a scream of pain. You look back over to your friends bodies. We'll be back together in a minute you think to yourself. You feel the life draining out of your body. You remember all the good times and all the bad times. Even though you were kidnapped, you somewhat enjoyed being with Tom. But now you get to be with Oliver in the after life, it's what you've always wanted.

Your hands go cold. Then your face. Next your whole body. You feel the leaves and dirt hit your face as you collapse farther. You eyes grew heavy. "Y/N! No! Don't leave me! Please" Toms screams are muffled as your hearing fades in and out. Your eyes close and when they open, you're treated with a hug from both Cedric and Oliver. Then without warning, Oliver pulls you in and kisses you. That's when you knew you'd made it to heaven.