Chapter 11

You and Oliver walk slowly down the halls not paying attention to how much time has passed. You finally reach the dinning room. It's large and long with a a table close to the same length in the middle. Off to the side is a smaller table with 4 seats. 2 already occupied by Tom and Draco. You walk quickly over to the table once you see Tom with a stern look resting on his face.

"5 minutes late dear" he spoke while lifting his glass to take a sip. "Sorry lost track of time" you quickly reply. Oliver pulls out your chair for you. You sit down and reach for your glass. "Not that one" Tom said as you raised it to your lips. You brought it down and gave him a confused look. "I worry that the house elf has poisoned your drink in particular. Here" he took out his wand and a new glass appeared. "She has troubles with new people" Malfoy added.

After dinner you left the great big dinning room and roamed the housed a little more. You found the library. It was giant. The walls completely filled with books of all sorts. There was windows lining the walls. One contained a nice like reading cubby. A few sofas and arm chairs were placed around the room. A few desks here and there. But in the middle of the huge room stood a grand piano.

You fix your eyes on the glorious piano. So shinny. So beautiful. You slowly start to walk towards it. You sit down on the cold bench running your hands lightly across the old keys. You place your fingers and close your eyes. The music just comes to you as if the piano was playing, not you. You continue the song, eyes still closed, feeling the music flow through your body.

You continue to play and focus on the music. You didn't even hear the door creak open, you were so concentrated. Suddenly you feel something brush against your arm. You quickly finish the song, not daring leave it unfinished, and open your eyes. Tom was sitting on the bench next to you looking down at you. Your eyes meet. A soft smirk tugs at his lips.

"I don't recall you ever playing" he whispered as his arm snaked around your waist. You let out a small gasp in shock, hoping he didn't hear. But by the growing smirk, you know he did. " I used to play when I was younger. I stopped around the time I started at Hogwarts since there was no piano to play on" you reply not breaking eye contact.