Everything is going wrong

I stare into the bathroom mirror in disgust...' i can't believe I did this to Hinata...I'm a terrible person I don't deserve him' i frown and place my head in my hands 'im such a mess' i wash my face with water and force a smile then walk out of the bathroom and into the gym I sit in the corner of the room and put my headphones on...I close my eyes and get lost in the music.

(time skip)

I feel someone tap my shoulder gently I snap out of my thoughts and look up from my phone for the first time in about two hours
"we have to get ready to go home now y/n" Suga says softly I smile at him and stand up, I nod my head and walk into the bedrooms where all my stuff is. I slowly put everything into my bag and walk outside where the bus is waiting for all of us.
"y/n would you like to sit next to me on the bus?" Hinata says with a cute little smile on his face, I look at him then at Kageyama, Kageyama gives me a death stare then looks away "hmmm Hinata are you sure you wouldn't want to sit next to someone else?" I say having a weak smile on my face, still hoping that he would say he would sit next to someone else, he shakes his head and continues to talk "I wanna sit next to you! because your my favorite person here" I can't help but smile at his words "ok then I'll sit with you".

we all get on the bus and take our seats, I sit next to the window and see kenma standing there I wave at him and smile he looks at me and frowns then gives me a little wave.

"Are you excited to go back?" I turn to Hinata and smile at his question "yes... it's gonna be nice to go back to normal!" he nods in agreement "but it was really cool here! I had the best time and I think I learned so much!" Hinata says quite loud I laugh awkwardly and smile "yeah it was fun here" I shuffle over in my seat and look out of the window again...regretting everything that happened on this trip.

as the bus pulls up at karasuno I feel a sense of relief, the doors of the bus open and we all get off and stand outside the bus waiting for Daichi to say we can go he clears his throat "I think we've learned a lot from this trip and I hope it will benefit us in the future!" Daichi says confidently as soon as he's done speaking everyone goes their separate ways home.

I walk fast away from everyone and put my head down looking at the ground "y/n wait up" I sigh and turn to face Hinata "hi Hinata..." I say with a weak smile, he smiles back at me and begins to talk "ill walk you home ok?" "you don't have to if you don't want to" he looks at me confused for a second "of course I want to walk you home!" I smile at him then look back at the ground. we walk down each street in silence...I don't want to say anything to him, I don't want him to know that I'm upset I think to myself while a tear escapes my eye, Hinata looks at me worried "y/n are you ok?" I look at him and fake smile "I'm good don't worry" just as I say this we arrive at my house. I smile at him"thank you for walking me home" I kiss his cheek quickly and run inside and lock my door.

I run upstairs avoiding my mum and go straight into my room and get into bed. "everything is going wrong!" I say out loud I frustration.

a/n- ahhh when I'm losing motivation T^T

hope you liked this chapter :D

see you later :3