I have a gift for you

I look over to Kiyoko "um Kiyoko do we go with them...since we're the team mangers... plus I would like to see Hinata- ... I mean everyone play in a real game!" I awkwardly laugh and look at the ground "yeah we can go your parents just have to sign the permission slips..and your grades have to be good because otherwise, the teachers won't let you come" she softly speaks. I look up and smile at her with a tint of red on my cheeks "oh ok thank you Kiyoko" "no problem y/n" and with that, she gets up and walks away "Y/NNNNNN" "huh? oh, Hinata what's up?" I say with a smile spread across my face "we have to get good grades to go on this trip you know!" he says with a worried expression "I know...but it should be ok tho my grades are good" "mine arent so I was wondering...could you help me study pleaseeee" he says while making cute little puppy dog eyes I blush and turn away "don't look at me like that..." "huh? like what" he tilts his head in confusion "nothing never mind...but yeah ill help you study would you like to come to my house after school?" Hinata walks towards me and wraps his arms around me tightly "thank you y/n your the best!" "your welcome Hinata," I say while he lets go of me "ok Hinata you better start practicing ready for your practice games" "okkk"

*time skip to after school in the gym*

as I walk back in the gym to watch everyone play Hinata runs up to me and wraps his arms around me, I blush and place my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder "y/n..." he says softly "yeah?" "wanna practice with me?" he says while letting go of me. I look straight into his eyes and blush "...of...c..course...I would love to." his eyes light up and he grabs my hand in his and walks with me to the net. I pick up the ball and get ready to set "are you ready?" I say while still blushing he nods his head and I get ready to set to him but just as he jumps in the air someone begins to speak I look over and see each talking I grab Hinata's hand and pull him over to dachi"guys there is not practicing today we all have to study if any of us fail then we cant go to the practice games! so go home and study no slacking off" as he finishes talking I look at Hinata and begin to talk "are you still coming over to my house to study?" "YES I am" he smiles "ok yay! let's start walking to my house right now." I suggest "ok let's go" Hinata grabs my hand and begins to run outside "y/n I forgot...I have a gift for you!" Hinata says over excitedly "oh what is it" he looks and me and smiles then hands me a box of chocolates "you got them...for me?" I say shocked "yes...I hope you like them." "Hinata you're so cute thank you so much," I say this while jumping into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck after a few moments I let go of him but then instantly press my lips against his and kiss him, he jumps in shock but soon melts into the kiss we stay like this for a minute or two before separating "hey Hinata lets go study now ok?" "ok," he smiles while gently holding my hand and beginning to walk with me.

a/n~i have a question for you guys! would you like this story to stay a fluff story or like would you like some lime/lemon (although I don't know if lemon would match Hinata but lime might) parts because I'll write whatever makes people enjoy the story more (i have a few ideas for both a fluff and a lime story but like I said it's totally up to you guys). oh, and would you like me to make the chapters longer or do you like the length :3

ok bye for now ill update as soon as possible

hope you enjoyed