day of the practice game

Me and Hinata walk back to Kageyama and we act like we weren't just talking about him, then as if something snapped in Kageyama he smiled at me for the first time my eyes grow wide but then soften I smile back at him and nudge Hinata, Hinata looks at Kageyama and smiles "ok everyone let's go play" I say while grabbing Hinata's hand pulling him to the swings "push meeeee" I say while jumping on the swing "okkkk! You ready hold on tightly" Hinata says while beginning to push me "you two are so childish" Kageyama says gritting his teeth "Kags why don't you join in you can swing on that one" I say while pointing at the other swing next to mine "no." Why-" "no!" "Ok fine," I say while looking down at the ground sadly. Hinata stops pushing me and stops the swing from moving, and gives me a hug "don't be sad its ok" I look up at Hinata and blush.

1-hour later :)

I look over to Hinata and Kageyama they are practicing volleyball...I walk over to them and begin to talk "hey, I'm hungry could we go somewhere to eat?" Hinata looks at me and walks closer and takes my hand in his "come on I know the perfect place" I nod my head and look back at Kageyama "you can come too if you want ?" he gives me a little smile and begins to walk next to me and Hinata.

as we arrive at the cafe I take a seat next to Hinata and Kageyama sitting in front of us. I pick up the menu and begin to order my food. when I'm finished Hinata begins to order his food as he's speaking I can't help but notice Kageyama staring at him. I look away trying to ignore him but I just made me feel weird. as the food arrives we begin to eat and talk about random things.

after we all ate :D

I was about to speak but got cut off by the sound of my ring tone I look down and see my mum is calling me "I gotta go, guys!" I say warmly "I'll walk you home, see you later kags" Hinata says softly Kageyama looks at me and frowns then looks at Hinata and smiles "bye kags," I say with a small smile on my face he just makes a "tch" sound and walks away with his hands in his pockets. me and Hinata walk out of the cafe holding hands "Hinata remember to go to sleep nice and early we have to get up extra early ready for the practice game at Nekoma" I say feeling kinda excited "okkkkkkkk! same to you you have to get up early too!" he says while looking at me I look back at him and smile "ok" I say while looking into his eyes. I look up at the sky and frown, it's getting dark I squeeze Hinata's hand tighter. "what's the matter?" he says softly "I don't like the dark it scares me..." I say while looking down at the ground "it's ok y/n we're almost at your home!" I nod my head and look ahead

5 minutes later

I look ahead and see my house I begin to get excited, I don't wanna leave Hinata but I just wanna go home as we get to the door of my house I kiss Hinata on the cheek and run inside.

time skip to tomorrow morning (day of the practice game)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm I rub my eyes and sit up looking at the clock on my wall it was 4:30. "I have 30 minutes to get there" I sigh to myself I get up and walk to the bathroom and have a shower and get into my school uniform. I run downstairs trying not to wake my mum. I walk down the stairs and begin to realize I'll be late if I don't hurry up I pick up the pace and within 5 minutes I arrive at school where the coach is waiting "Hey everyone" I say excitedly "shush you're going to disturb people its the middle of the night" Daichi says while crossing his arms "sorry" I sat while letting out a small giggle. I turn around and see Hinata walking down the road with Kageyama I smile and run up to Hinata and embracing him into a hug. "ok everyone get on the bus" Daichi says in a loud whisper get on the bus and sit next to Hinata. I rest my head on his shoulder and drift off to sleep.

a/n OKKKK! the next chapter has tea in it (i'm going to try and make it as full of drama as i possibly can) XD

I'll be updating it in 2 to 3 days :)

sorry if this was a little long

hoped you liked this chapter bye-bye for now :)