Chapter 26 Bridal shower!

giovymity Thanks for your votes and comments!😇😇

"Wait let me get this straight, I am not going to see any of you guys? Emily, what the hell! Isn't this supposed to be a party? That's what bridal showers are right? What is this one man party huh?"
I ask Emily in a sarcastic tone.

"Darling, I don't want to throw you a traditional bachelorette party, also please don't call it a bridal shower. It sounds something the teens would do. What I have planned for you this evening is a last hurrah before the marriage. Please don't be a pain in the ass and do as you are instructed." Emily says with humor lacing each of her words.

"I don't know Emily, but you know what I trust you. After all, I have a feeling this will not be my only bri-bachelorette party."

We both start laughing like crazy maniacs. Soon, we cut the call. I really can't imagine, how did she manage to do everything in like three day span of time. I mean, of course it's not the normal celebrations. But still, she got everything for me, from the dress to the spa and parlor appointment.

Since morning, she has been super secretive about everything. Can you imagine, I really don't even know the guest list. But now with all her saying, I think I am going to be a lone girl roming the streets of LA, like a lunatic.

Not stressing more on the matter, I quickly undress and change into my black bare shoulder mini dress.

I cannot start telling you guys, how she lured me into wearing this dress

I cannot start telling you guys, how she lured me into wearing this dress. But I really am not so mad at her as well.

I mean my arms still look big and my thighs are saying hi each time I am walking. My shoulders look so broad as well. Thank universe my tummy fat is nullified with the color also cause of the material.

The neck is also a little on the scandalous side, but I am not complaining. I mean I am twenty six years old woman, who is going to get married in like three days.

I really gotta live my life, now or never.

I have got my first set of instructions, from my dear bestie. It seems like a exaggerated scavenger hunt with dares instead of clues.

So after each dare, I will be given the hint to go to the next place which has a new date for me to do.

I really wish, you could see me right now, cause I am fuming with anger as well as excitement.

I really have no other go to be honest, I really am trying to see the brighter side of marriage. I know few days back, I was really against this entire arrangement.

But sitting with my grand mom for few hours, just chatting like old times. It was really nice, also seeing her gleaming about the marriage and talking about how her mom and grandmom used to talk, what all must be done when it actually happens.