Chapter 8 Pregnancy scam

nujud1997 dedicated to you for all the votes and comments.

I get up with the light burning my eyes. I shield my eyes away from the cruel the sunlight. I wonder who left my window blinds open and all the acts of yesterday night comeback on full force.
From meeting the devil to me drinking away my sorrow. Shaking my head in pain I try to find my phone which has been giving a lot of pings since I got up.
I unlock my phone to be bombarded with 100's if texts and calls from my family, relatives, colleagues and a lot of notifications from my social media account as well.
I get a call from Emily, which is highly unlikely after drunken nights.
She screams "Emma what the fuck you are pregnant now? Don't tell me we have a women president now too!"
I scrunch up my face and put the phone in speaker and go to my Twitter. And damn there is like 1000 retweets on the same question Emily asked me.
I am very much confused now and involuntarily look at my stomach who is now bulging out of my dress that I wore yesterday night. And my mind wanders to Virgin pregnancy and I start thinking about an episode that once aired in the tv show House and I my head starts to pound as well now.
Emily's voice is still echoing through the room but my mind wanders off to yesterday night.
I remember the text message that I received from James and I start connecting the dots. I go to my Twitter again where I see the another most retweeted tweet and that's from James and it reads "Family👶🏻 @Emmadoc101"
I am furious is understatement. I feel like castrating James right now. That's when the bell of my house resonates and I find myself walking towards my main door with a splitting headache.
I peep into the hole but beachside of my poor vision I just see a shadow and I look at the time and thinking it's my maid Maria, I open the door.

I am shocked to see James followed by his dad and my parents. I visibly cringe at the judgmental stares thrown towards me. James is wearing his signature smirk and my mom and dad look furious and Mr.Carter wishes to be somewhere else than here.
I hear James say "Oh my god, I knew it she couldn't take the pregnancy news good! I am sorry darling I couldn't be there when you needed me the most. Don't worry I would be there with you towards every step from now on."
Trust me I have to give him kuddos for his amazing acting skills but that doesn't stop me from trying to pounce on him. I am stopped from my deadly desires by a hand that is placed on my shoulder by my mom, and she is earnestly looking at me for an explanation.
I give out a long sigh and tell them to come on in.
****
It was so embarrassing is an understatement. I am finally fresh out of shower and is now sitting in my living room along with my "guests"
and my supposed baby daddy.
I am stirring my black coffee and I place it on my table and look at my parents and say "Mom and dad did you seriously think that I would allow this god foresaken devil touch me. It's because of  you guys I am tolerating his presence or he would be banned and thrown away from my property."
I control my anger by taking a deep breath.

He looks taken aback for a second but then his lips slowly form a smirk and he says "Pregnancy hormones damn!"

I growl and say him to shut up.
I turn to my parents and also Mr.Carter and say "Guys I am not pregnant trust me I know it."

My dad and Mr.Carter nod their heads but is still having confused expression etched in their face. But my mom looks at me skeptically and smiles and says "Emma are you sure, have you looked at James don't think so anyone can resist that specimen."
Ok thanks to mom for making this whole ordeal into a fucked up situation. My dad is having is head lay low and James is having his mouth wide open and Mr.Carter, let's just say I feel the pact is long forgotten now.
*****

"So as I was saying this was all a rumor and James Carter was not in his right senses when he tweeted out that statement, these are the papers that prove that I am not pregnant.
And yes I know that I could have easily dodged this tweet off as a rumor but being a sensible adult I have taken this action. Thank you all for your support and love."
I complete with a smile and I sigh loud as Adam says "Cut!"
This one week had officially been the most stressful time of my whole life. I was called out on many interviews and had to message a lot of people clear my name do tests and all this was because of a certain someone who thought would be fun to make me suffer. How immature!

I am currently wrapping up the video that I am going be posting in all of my social media accounts that says and shows all the proof about this pregnancy scare.
I have been strictly told to not to talk about the engagement nor the family pact with anyone so all those who know are Adam and Emily and Adam is now being my emotional support for this last week and Emily is enjoying her week off in some European country.

And yeah that's pretty much it. But I have to say James should now seriously keep his eyes open even during sleeping. Because the trouble and pressure that he brought me was unbearable and I am going to give him trillion time the pain and tension I had to go through this week.

So I type out a message to James saying "Game on James, you moved the wrong coin. Now bear the consequences.
From your worst nightmare💋"
_________________________________
Hey guys
Hope you liked this chapter.
I started giving shout out on every chapter I update from now on.
To be in it you will have to follow me and also vote and comment in my books.
Love ya!