episode 18

Hyunjin quickly got dressed and grabbed his car keys. He didn't care that he stumbled over the items and the hall nor did he care about Chan screaming at him to stop running the only thing on his mind was YOU.

Hyunjin made it to your apartment in 10 minutes and the chance of you letting him in were 0% but he was determined to get you back no matter what. He was prepared to stay outside your door for a week it that was what it took for you to atleast hear him out.

Hyunjin ran into the lobby almost tripping over his own feet. He quickly made it inside the elevator where he anxiously waited for it to open on your floor. He forget to breathe and went the elevator door opened he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

He quickly ran across the hallway stopping infront of your door. He looked at his watch before mumbling a "fuck" It was already past midnight but he didn't care. He needed you tp forgive him and he needed tp hold you in his arms right there and right now.

He knocked on your door. He heard faint noises in the background and realized the tv was on. He knocked again and again and again until he heard footsteps approach the door. He watched as he the doorknob turned and the door flung open. You were standing there with blanket wrapped around your head making you look like a little burrito. Your hair was messy and your eyes were red and puppy. The tip of your nose were red.

"H-hyunjin?" you asked a groggy voice. Hyunjin let himself in as he closed the door behind him. He watched you walk off to the couch.

"yn please listen to me" Hyunjin said as he crouched infront of the tv blocking your view. You looked at him with tears already in your eyes.

" hey hey hey don't cry" hyunjin said as he embraced you in a hug. Everything in your body was screaming for you to not hug him back but you just couldn't, you missed him so much. You missed the way he smelled, the way his hair would always rubbed against your cheeks when you hugged him. The way he would always snuggle his head into the crook of your neck. The way he would whine because you wouldn't give him enough attention.

Hyunjin stayed silent for a while as he just held you in his arms. Gosh he missed you so much. He missed the way your tiny hands would wrap around his waist. He missed your smile, your laugh. He missed your soft lips on his. He missed you so damn much and was determined to never let you go again.

After a little while he heard tiny sobs come from you.

" yn the only reason i went to the hotel was because Joy told me she gave birth to my son. At first i didn't believe her but i remember that we did have unprotected sex. I saw the little dude and he was so amazing, but i could only think of you back home. I made her took a test and then the dispatch post came out and i didn't want to tell you anything because i wasn't sure of he was really my kid or not. Gosh you really need to believe me i love you with my all my heart and I'm sorry for all the pain if caused you. The test results came back."

Hyunjin stayed silent as he continued rubbing your back. You broke the hug to look at him.

" a-and? " you asked as you looked at him through your tears. He gave you a soft smile before wiping away your tears.

" I'm not the father, i promise i didn't cheat on you and i know i should have told you or something but i was so afraid that I'll lose you just believe me when i say i -"

Hyunjin was cut of by you hugging him tight. He hugged you back as you both started crying in each other's arms.

"  you have to tell me Hyunjin " you mumbled through the tears. Hyunjin connect your foreheads together.

" i promise I'll tell you, I'm so so so sorry yn "

hyunjin softly cupped your cheeks as he leaned in to place a soft kiss on your lips. The kiss was long and soft and so many emotions were spilled into that simple kiss. Hyunjin broke the kiss as he hugged you again. He snuggled his head into your neck as he started tracing circles on your lower abdomen.

" i love you"  he said as he looked up at you eyes again. You gave him a soft smile .

" i love you too jinnie". He smiled before placing a kiss on your lips again.

You both fell asleep on the floor in each other's embrace. You both were happy to have each other back.

___

i gave you guys 2 updates.

;) i have absolutely no motivation to finish this book what so ever. But we're almost at 300 reads.