episode 21

@han_yn

happy :)

890,567 ❤️
view comments

  @felix   you look so cute UWU

@hyuny/n   are you and hyunjin back together?
🔁
@jinnie   yes :)  we never broke up

@jinnie

yn told me to post this because she misses my pink hair  U_U
@han_yn ❤️

1,234,678 ❤️
view comments

@han_yn  everybody misses your pink hair

  @felix  y/n is right we all do

y/nlover   I'm so happy they're a thing again!

__

hyunjin was nervously playing with his sweater. He had asked Y/n to come over 20 minutes prior and was currently waiting for her.

"Jinnie?" y/n softly asked as she entered the dance studio. Hyunjin's nervousness instantly went away as he saw the love of his life.

"you look so pretty baby~" he beamed as he pulled her into  a hug. a muffled "thank you" escape her lips as she was pulled flushed against Hyunjin, barely breathing.

" so~" she happily asked as she looked up at the boy infront of her.

"so?" Hyunjin asked as he looked down at the younger female in his arms.

" why am i here?" she ask cutely as she tilted her head a little to the side.

" I'm taking you on a picnic" hyunjin said as she sofly smile at her. He watched as her whole face lit up. She hugged him again.

" aww that's so cute~" she coed as she pulled away placing a soft kiss on his cheeks. She's done it a hundred times but he still manages to blush.

"ok" he mumbled as he intertwine his hand with her, leading her out to the back garden where a blanket and picnic basket was set. There were all sort of  pretty flowers spread acroos the blanket.

"pretty!" Y/n gasped as she walked over, picking up  a sunflower and sticking it in Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin smiled as he did the same.

Y/n was currently laying on her stomach with her back facing Hyunjin. She was eating a strawberry while scrolling through her feed. She was happy that people were glad she and Hyunjin were back together.

Hyunjin nervously fiddled with his sweater for what feels like the hundredth time today. He sighed as he closed his eyes, feeling around for a ring box in the basket.

He finally found it, looking at the sticky note Y/n's mom left. Hyunjin was been at your parents house 4 days prior, with the help of Jisung of course to ask for your parents blessing. The almost instantly said yes, praising Hyunjin for making Y/n so happy. He was beaming hearing that he made her genuinely happy.

Hyunjin doubted himself, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, there was no point in waiting, he knew the wedding would maybe find place 2-3 years from now seeing as he still needed to wait for his contract to expire. He really didn't care about that and hoped you didn't too.

Hyunjin tapped your shoulder making you switch of your phone and give him your attention.

"hmm?" you asked as you looked over at the older male. 

"turn around and close your eyes please" Hyunjin asked as he stood up. You raised your brow at him before doing what you were told.

You put your hands over your eyes as you swayed from left to right. You were oddly scared and exited at the same time, the butterflies in your stomach doing back flips.

"baby what's taking you so long ~" you whine as you jump up and down a little. Hyunjin chuckled as he bend down on one knee, holding the box ring up.

The rest of straykids had secretly sneaked out, with Chan recording. Your parents were standing in the behind the glass door watching.

" y/n baby turn around now please" Hyunjin softly said.

You smiled as you turned around only to slap a hand over your mouth in shock.

"j-jinnie?" you softly said as tears formed in your eyes.

"Y/n will you make me the happiest man alive and spent the rest of your life with me? i promise to cherish and always love you, to protect and make you happy for as long as i live... so will you marry me?"

"yes a thousand times yes!" you happily exclaimed. Hyunjin giggled at your cuteness as he placed the ring on your finger. He stood up as he engulfed you into a big hug. Soft sobs left your lips.

"I'm so hapoy right now" you mumbled as you held onto Hyunjin tighter. Hyunjin only smiled like a big idiot as he lifted you off the ground spinning you around.

"i love you so much" he said once he placed you on the ground.

" i love you too fiancé" you said as you smiled at him.

____

(a/n)

this book is gonna end very soon

I'm emo i don't want to end it.....