15 Condition

Part 15 Condition...

When Khushi returned from the temple, her phone started ringing. Khushi smirked, seeing the same number...Sheetal's number...

Coming to her room, she clocked the door. Sitting on the bed relaxingly, she attended the call.

"Is this Khushi?"

"Yesssss..."

"You said you will marry Arnav at any cost..."

Cutting her,

"Now also I'm saying the same..."

"Do you know what Raizadas have done?"

"What?" She asked casually.

"They detected about you... about your past...about your character... What does that mean? They are suspecting your Character... They don't trust you..."

"Are you sure...? Did they detect about me?"

"Yes...Trust me..."

"Thank God... they detected about my character..."

"Whaaaat...!" Sheetal said unbelievably.

"Yeah... I will be stress-free... I was thinking about how to make Arnav believe me... now, I don't have to do that as they did that...right...?"

"Have you gone mad? They are suspecting you which means they think you could have an affair with someone..."

"They want to get clear about my character... nothing is wrong in that..." Khushi said coolly.

"Don't you have self-respect...?" she tried to provoke her ego.

"Of course, I do... do you know what? It's me, who insisted them to detect about me..."

"Whaaaa...!" Sheetal was shocked to the core.

"Yes... I don't want them to be in fear... Now, they had done that... I'm glad about it... by the way, stop manipulating me... Ms. Sheetal..."

Sheetal was thunderstruck.

"Hello... Are you there?"

"As you got to know who I'm...I warn you... don't trust Arnav... he is not what you are thinking..."

"That's why you are willing to marry him?"

"I have a reason for it..."

"I too have a reason..."

"What is that?"

"Why should I tell that to you?"

"Listen Khushi... don't spoil your life by marrying him..."

"Thank you for your advice..."

Khushi disconnected the call and went to the washroom to get fresh.

RM

Arnav was lying on the bed, thinking about Khushi. How the girl doesn't agree to marry someone? How a girl could be so gutful and confident? Neither had he seen hesitance in her behavior nor disinterest. She looked absolutely fine with this marriage. He has to meet her before telling YES to the marriage. But... how could he meet Khushi? Last time, he met her unexpectedly. This time, he can't expect the same. He doesn't have her mobile number to talk to her. He slept thinking about it.

The next morning

When Arnav came downstairs, Ratna pretended like talking with Pandit about fixing the marriage date.

"Jee, Panditji... You give us a few dates; we will pick one date from that accordingly."

"..........."