57 The turning point of the game

Part 57 The turning point of the game

Raveena's condition was not to be described in words. She has almost died. She didn't even dream of her life will take an utter change. A few minutes ago, she had parents, she had a brother, she had status... she had everything... but now....? She is a ZERO. She is nothing, without a penny.

Arnav came to Ratna.

*Is this true, Mom? * he asked unbelievably.

Ratna nodded yes.

*Yes Chotte... she is my friend's daughter. She was a single mother. When we got married, she was counting her last days. She asked us to drop her only girl child in an orphanage. But we couldn't do that. Arvindji was ready to adopt the child. So, we did that. We didn't even tell you because we don't want her to get hurt. But I never expect she won't mind hurting us...* Ratna cried.

*Yes, Chotte. We tried our best to tolerate her...but we lost our patience completely because she stopped so low...* Arvind said looking at Raveena.

All of them saw Anil standing, hearing their talks. He too got to know who really his wife was. Raizadas were embarrassed, seeing him. without telling anything to anyone, he went back to the room.

Arvind left the place. So did Arnav and Khushi. Ratna stood looking at her. Raveena expected her to say something but she said nothing. Ratna didn't feel to console Raveena.

Ratna was about to leave the place, Raveena called her.

*Mom...won't you talk to me? *

Taking a glass of water from the side table, Ratna handed it to Raveena.

*Drink it... you need this... now also we don't hate you but what you did is not forgivable...even if you would have been our own daughter. * Ratna left the place.

Raveena came to her room and cried, sitting on the bed. Anil let her cry for a while. She looked at him with a pool of tears.

*I told you many times no to do that. You were so greedy to get all your parents' properties. Now, you don't even have parents...*

Raveena cried more.

*You can change nothing. But, only one truth of your life changed all of yours. Satisfaction is very important in life, Ravee... I hope you would have understood that at least now*

She sobbed said nothing. There was nothing to say. What could she say? Whatever she did was, only wrong. She never had spoken sweetly or positively. Now, there was no one for her to spoke positively. She has lost everyone who was there for her a few minutes ago.

Life can change at any time. It needs only a few seconds to change humans' life into an upside-down. So did Raveena's.

In Arshi's room

*Poor her...* Khushi said sadly.

*Yeah...very poor. She was very dominating you know? * Arnav said.

*Really? *

*Yeah...she wants to be preferred in everything. I really feel proud of my parents. They treated her as their daughter, tolerating her tortures...* Arnav said lifting his brows.

*She will be regretting everything in double...* Khushi sighed.

*She has to... she has no choice... she should not have done that even though if she is my own sister. Who gave her the rights? * he was anger.

*She might have thought of your betterment...*

*Betterment...? Really? How does she know what I want and what's my betterment? This is MY (he stressed) life. I'm the only one responsible for it...she can't take the decision of my life...* his words came with enough heat.