18 Doubt

Part 18 Doubt

Arnav was mesmerized, seeing Khushi's smiling face. There is no flaw in her face or her smile. He can't believe a girl is ready to marry him even after knowing everything about him. To more surprise, she got to know everything from none other than her father. Within a few days, she will become his wife. He was thinking so deeply, looking at her. He jerked when Aman grinned, looking at him, turning the phone to his side. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Didn't she look gorgeous?" Aman asked.

"Cut the call..." Arnav said as usual.

"Yeah... the ritual got over... How was the LIVE telecast?"

"Cut the damn call..."

Arnav himself disconnected the call, not waiting for Aman to do that. Aman kept the phone in his pocket, chuckling.

Manorama stood from the couch.

"Khushi beta, can I use your washroom?" she asked Khushi.

"Yeah sure, aunty. Let's go..."

Ratna was about to accompany them,

"You stay here, jeeji. I will just come." She stopped her from following them.

Ratna sat on the couch, looking at Manorama contently. Manorama went with Khushi. Khushi took her to the room and showed her the washroom. Khushi waited out. And Manorama came out. Khushi was supposed to leave the room but she stopped hearing Manorama.

"Can I get some water?" she asked looking at the water jug which was on the side table. Khushi poured water into the glass and extended it to Manorama.

Taking the glass, Manorama asked,

"Have you seen our Arnav bituwa?"

Khushi got struck. She had met him two times but nobody knew it except Shashi and he too doesn't know about the second meeting. She had not told about it to Ratna also. She came to the composure, to tell the truth. So, she nodded yes.

"Really...? Where?"

"In the temple..."

"Temple...? But Arnav bituwa never go to the temple..." She asked unbelievably.

Khushi nodded yes smilingly.

"He didn't come to do worship but seeing me entering into the temple..."

Manorama's eyes widened.

"He came to manipulate me as he was not ready for the relationship..." She cleared, why he came to the temple.

"What did he say?"

"He said everything."

"Means?" there was a shiver in her tone.

"Everything means everything..."

"But..."

"I knew everything even before he said... in fact, I knew more than what he said..."

"How do you know?"

"My father and his father are friends"

"Oh, your father told you about him?"

"No... he shares everything with mom. I heard it sometimes."

"Still, do you want to marry him?"

"I didn't understand your question."

"You are ten years younger than him... usually, girls would like to marry a youngster to enjoy life... and adding to it, Arnav is a..."

Cutting her,