Abomination

"The hunters, they're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk

"The hunters, they're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton said as Maddie sat on one of the counters whilst Scott was sitting on the table.

Deaton picked up a cotton swab and a bottle and walked over to Scott, "What is that?" Scott asked

"Rubbing Alcohol. You don't want it to get infected do you?" Deaton asked and Scott shook his head, "You will heal the same, just not as quickly because of Derek."

"Okay, how do you know all this. Actually how do you know anything?" Scott asked

Maddie jumped down from the counter as she said, "That is a long story."

Deaton nodded as he said, "What I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This." He pointed over to the dead body the lizard creature attacked, "This is something different."

"Do you know what did it?" Maddie asked

Deaton shook his head, "No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part, they'll have a record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered."

"All the things? How many different things are there?" Scott asked

"More than you think." Maddie said

Suddenly they heard a car pull up and second later the hunters walked in.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent "closed" sign." Deaton said as Chris, Gerard and a few other hunters walked in

"Hello, Alan. It's been a while. The last I heard, you had retired." Gerard said

"Last I heard you followed a code of conduct." Deaton said

Chris nodded over towards the body as he said, "If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours."

Maddie and Scott were listening as they were hiding behind a door

Deaton nodded and said, "I did, I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his finger tips. So don't assume I will be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions."