CHAPTER 10

listen to the song whenever :)

14 January 2016

St Barthelemy, Caribbean

Aurelies POV

"Do you know how irresponsible you two were? How many times have I got to tell you to lay low Aurelie?" Chris rants to Harry and I as we sit uninterested on the facetime call. "Also, whatever you did to Kendall you need to make some kind of public apology. She looked miserable at the airport and people are wondering why she left earlier than you two and why she looked so sad. You really need to sort your act out."

"Yes, yes, I get it Chris thank you!" I fake cheer, moving the computer off the table and onto to my lap so that I can end the call. "Don't you hang up on me! I still need to talk to you about-" I end the call.

"Well thank god that's over." I sigh, putting the laptop back on the table and resting my head on Harry's lap. Ever since we kissed a few days ago, we haven't been able to be separated. He runs his fingers through my hair delicately, untangling it as he does so.

"Heard anything else from Timothée?"

"He messaged me again. I don't really know what to say to him to be honest."

I open imessage, going to my conversation with Timmy.

Timmy

-Hey. I'm really sorry about how we left things and I'm really sorry about how I acted. If you feel like talking, please message me back.

talk now before i change my mind-

-I saw you and Harry. You back together?

i don't really think that's any of your business.-

-You're right. Sorry. Is there any way that you could forgive me?

you can't just message me and ask for my forgiveness, you have to actually do something to prove it.-

-What can I do? I'm really sorry, please let Harry know too. I understand that we won't have the whole... thing going on anymore. I'm sorry.

i would say that it's okay, but it's not and you obviously know that. i can see that you're sorry though and i really appreciate the apology.-

-friends?

friends.-

- :)

And that's how we left it. Friends. Better than enemies. "You two are so mature." Harry kisses the top of my head once he finishes reading the messages.

I pat his stomach, going to sit up, but he pulls me back down. "I have to pack!"

"I don't like packing. Gives me deja vu." he says, pulling my face closer to his so that he can kiss me.