Chapter 3

"Whoa"

As soon as I stepped a little closer to the epicentre of the party I was met with a rather horrifying sight.

"Oh god" Jungkook said.

"That's live- in action pornography" I said.

"I'm so sorry you had to look at this" Jungkook said, "but that's exactly what happens here."

"Well people did make out back home but- but no one was- you know- having sex in front of everyone." I said, unable to look away.

"And look at everyone else, they're enjoying the show" Jungkook said.

"I know right" I said.

"Including you" he said.

"Yeah- I can't really look away.." I said.

"It pains me to see my innocent, little ,virgin baby look at people do it" Jungkook said.

"Who said I'm a virgin you asshole" I looked at him, only to find his smirk turn into a frown.

"You're not?" He asked, shocked.

"I am yes, but- I mean, I've watched porn before- this is- I don't know.." I said.

"Uhm hmm, it's okay. Let's go before it gets weirder" he said and pulled me away.

"When I'm drunk, I usually find every girl hot" some dude said from behind me, "but I don't even need to drink to know that you're a snack ba— Jungkook?"

Okay so his expression went from confused to terrified to someone who would pee his pants.

"Uh yes.. Seo yeon" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him, "who else could I expect?"

"Oh uhhh hey Jungkook" he said, clearly scared of not so little- little kookie. Even though he had a group of dudes behind him, they all seemed like they could run away any moment.

"Wait Jungkook, are you with a chick?" Another dude from behind Seo yeon asked.

"And who the fuck are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Dude" he seemed offended but played it cool, "we're together in statistics."

"I didn't even know I had statistics as a subject" Jungkook said, "anyway, who I am with is none of your business and I would really appreciate it if you would stop hitting on her."

"But-"

"Don't." Jungkook said, as if passing a death sentence, "let's go y/n"

I waved to the dudes we just left behind. A series of confused expressions greeting me back.

"Okay so you were right, the guys are checking you out.. a lot.." he said once we were away from the crowd.

"Why the fuck would I lie you idiot?" I asked.

"You're a creep who loves lying so why won't you?" He asked, dead serious.

"You aren't the only one who has changed kookie" I said and fake smiled at him.

"Yea but I turned hot and you did not" he said.

"Say that again but look into my eyes this time" I said, suddenly bold without even touching alcohol.

"Anyway, I'm thirsty, do you want something to drink?" He asked, completely avoiding me.

"Asshole. Yeah okay, let's get something to drink." I said.