Chapter 46

GET WELL SOON YOONGI ILYSM YOURE SO STRONG MWAH

(he tested positive for covid, he says it's like normal cold.. mostly asymptomatic)

STREAM CHRISTMAS TREE BY V ON SPOTIFY 

Taehyung's POV:

Insecurity.

I had never felt this emotion EVER, but knowing y/n was definitely teaching me a lot of things..

Jungkook was an obvious catch.. It was incredibly difficult for me to make y/n notice me when she has Jungkook, who is certainly in love with her and she obviously had a soft spot for him too..

As if he wasn't enough, my /own/ best friend has a crush on the girl of my dreams.. AND is lying to me about his feelings.. Should I start shipping him and MiCha seriously? Should I start telling him that MiCha is good for him and he should stop chasing after y/n? Because honestly, I see no reason why y/n won't choose Jimin over me..who wouldn't? I WOULD CHOOSE JIMIN TOO!!?!?!

I was having a war inside my head.. My good side and evil side were fighting with each other.... Should I tell Jimin that MiCha is right for him? And their relationship isn't toxic? But he's my best friend... I should play fair.. So what if I have to fight 2 dudes for y/n's attention.. I /am/ Kim Taehyung.. People love me. I have an upper hand too, we'd be living under the same roof now.. But Jungkook.. if I could fall for him, why wouldn't y/n? They know each other so well... AND JIMIN?? Jimin is literally so perfect.. What will I ever do...

But then I decided to focus what's in front of me; y/n waiting at the door, holding Tannie. They both looked so so so adorable and I couldn't believe my first thoughts weren't trying to get into her pants but to cuddle with both of them.. Maybe I was changing after all..

"Jimin's a nice friend" she said with a smile as soon as I walked up to her and Yeontan.

"Huh?"

"He drove you here.. in your car.. to help you move to a new place.. and now he went back walking to get his own car.. that's sweet"

"Oh haha, yeah- uh-" I didn't really think much before speaking, "oh he had other reasons-" I said, "he had a romantic night out with MiCha.. he was actually going to her place but I asked him to help me out before going.. I had to convince him so much haha," I totally let insecurity get the best of me.

"Yeah but still" she said, "he probably delayed his date for you.. that's very sweet and caring of him."

There really was no stop to falling for the charms of Park Jimin..

"Yeah haha, they're probably having sex now"

"Uhm- okay?" she looked amused, "let's go in.. it's getting colder."

"Well, it's the perfect weather for hot chocolate.. and I make a mean cup of hot chocolate-"

But I didn't really get to make a cup of hot chocolate for y/n right away because Hobi hyung decided to call at that exact moment..