18

"Yeah.." you sigh. Jungkook looks to you, pain seeping clear through his gaze. "I don't think you noticed but it made me upset. Really upset. And you started distancing yourself right after we admitted our feelings towards each other??" Jungkook tilts his head, upset.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry—."
"Do you not still feel the same way?" Jungkook asks, his voice shaking. You quickly take one of his hands, "Of course I do." you say.
Your eyes slowly trail to the ground.

You let go of his hand as you clear your throat, "Jungkook.. I've been hearing not-so-good things about you and getting in my head."
Jungkook looks up to the sky, shutting his eyes as he braces himself for the predictable answer he knows is coming.

"And who, y/n, are you hearing these not-so-good things from?"  he asks.
"...our co-workers."
"You mean my best friends?"
"Yes—." you begin, Jungkook cuts you off with a groan.
"Listen, they were saying things about you convincing girls you like them? But then just.. playing them like it's nothing?? And talking about how you don't actually want a romantic relationship, you just use people??" You say, finishing your sentence with a clearly overwhelmed sigh.

"Y/N, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I've never really had any romantic intentions at all, with anyone. When I first met you, my only plan was to fuck you." Jungkook pauses, "But then.. you made me laugh. I remember it, you were so witty when taking our orders.. and you were hysterically sarcastic towards Nina, so that was a plus." Jungkook says, you laugh.

"I stopped bringing random women to the house, you can even ask the guys, I did. I only had eyes for you. I knew it wasn't right, so I did my best to suppress my feelings while keeping you around; giving you extra shifts out of anger but spending time with you."
"Asshole." you jokingly mutter. The both of you chuckle.

Jungkook's smile fades, "Then I found out I really couldn't date you. Namjoon was on my back about everything, me being head chef and all, Jin got upset with me too. That's when I started sleeping with multiple women again, drinking, stopped showing up to work... y/n, if I didn't truly care about you then I wouldn't have gotten so fucked up over you. Risking my business, my friendships. Also, I'm not a smart player. The guys were just making stuff up to scare you. I simply have sex with women then never speak to them again. I would've dumped you by now." Jungkook says.
You roll your eyes with a smile, "Wow, thanks."

Jungkook chuckles, "But I didn't! We haven't even kissed yet and look, you have me out here climbing hills and making sandwiches." Jungkook jokes.
"Hey, I didn't tell you to do all of this." you say.
"No you didn't, but I wanted to do it. That's the difference." Jungkook says, he takes both of your hands. The early morning sunshine gleams on Jungkook's complexion, making his eyes light up as his gaze looks into yours, the corners of his lips lifting.

"Y/N, I've never cared for romance and relationships but you make me crave it. I seriously want something with you, forget the rules." Jungkook says. You lean closer to him as you hold his hands, "Just like I said before, screw the rules." you say, giggling.

You both naturally gravitate towards each other, your faces so close you can hear the other's breath quickening in excitement. You sit, centimetres away from each other as you examine the features of one another. A breeze flows between the two of you from a short gust of wind, whisking pieces of hair in front of your faces.
Jungkook shakes his head, swooping a beautiful lock of black hair out of his vision. He lifts a hand and takes a piece of your hair that had fallen, placing it behind your ear. Keeping his hand in its position at the side of your face, Jungkook subtly licks his lips before swiftly leaning in; becoming close to you again. Your eyes are closing, nearly shut and your lips are dreadfully close, practically begging to connect with each other.

"Kiss me." Jungkook whispers.

Immediately taking the opportunity, you push your lips forward. Just as you do so, Jungkook withdraws his face. You open your eyes, tilting your head in confusion.
"Before we do this, I want to tell you that since I was a player I've never really, like, been in many relationships. I think I only had one semi-serious relationship back in high school. So if I mess up sometimes or say the wrong thing—." Jungkook begins to say. You roll your eyes, grabbing his face.

You interrupt Jungkook's rambling by connecting your lips with his, his body immediately relaxing under your touch as he quickly places his hands on you.

Your lips push and pull within each other like harmony, moving beautifully together. Jungkook holds your waist as you hold his face, sitting on this hill across from each other with your lips connected.

As you pull away, Jungkook's lips follow yours at an attempt to connect again. His eyes flutter open wide as you let go of his face.
"Sorry for interrupting your little rant." you apologize, chuckling. Jungkook blinks mindlessly as he processes what had just happened.
"You are such a good kisser." he says in awe. You both laugh.