1

(Chapter 1)Monochrome

(Chapter 1)
Monochrome

~*~
Author POV

Black, white and grey. The starter colours of every life. Everyone begins their life seeing these 3 colours in variations. Colours are a precious things that society treasures above all else. Colours are only acquired through the meeting of your designed soulmate.

Looking your soulmate in the eyes will allow your world to burst into colour. The name of your soulmate becoming inked onto your skin in a glittering gold.

~*~

Jimin was tired. No that was an understatement. He was exhausted. He had been working all night to finish a large painting, the canvas stretching high above his head, so much he needed to stand on a ladder to paint near the top.

It was an interpretation of a city landscape, but through a monochromatic view. He painted what seemed to him like a sunset, but all he could see were light and dark greys bleeding into black buildings that lined the bottom of the piece.

He wasn't sure why but his artwork was loved by many famous people. Getting a piece of artwork from him was considered a luxury. Jimin didn't just had out any art pieces. They were all special to him in someway, parting with them, felt like losing a piece of himself.

His phone lit up with a white light to notify him of something. He picked it up and took a glance. It was a new video from BTS. He immediately grinned at the thought of his favourite idol group. He quickly opened his phone and clicked on the notification link, immediately bringing him to a new video that had just been published.

"We are doing a give away" Taehyung said, grinning his signature boxy smile at the camera.

"We have a challenge for you army" Jin continued, blowing a kiss when he appeared.

"We challenge you to create an album cover designed for one of our albums." Yoongi continued, a gummy smile on his face.

"You can choose any of our previous albums to submit as an entry." Namjoon added.

"The winner will receive free VIP tickets to our concert and will work with our album designers to help create the new cover to our soon to be released album" Hoseok finished.

"Check out our social media page for more information, we hope to see your work army" Jungkook smiled at the camera.

The camera panned out showing all of the members, they all made different variations of hearts. Some using finger hearts, some doing full body hearts and Taehyung and Jungkook had joined together to make a big heart between the both of them.