N&A 14.

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▬▬▬▬

The evening breeze swished in from the open car windows as the sunset chased behind the red car that raced against the harsh blows of new winter wind.

Thick clouds were trying to gain on the shine of the setting sun as the ball of fire rolled it's eyes at the desperate clouds.

The remaining light in the atmosphere fell on the hills that stood proud in a distance, being sandwiched between the suddenly enraged clouds and burning amber of gold. A sigh of defeat left the sky who surrendered against the harsh wind of the smokey clouds.

"We are going over to his place because I have work to discuss and you can take advantage of that time..." the mother said making the little girl in the passenger seat nodded cheerfully.

"Yay" she clapped her small hands making the older one roll her eyes.

"But... We won't be staying there for more than an hour. Understood?" Ayat asked in a tone that told that she better be understood.

"Mam-" the little one tried arguing but mother dearest wasn't in the mood to the say the least.

"Understood Mah?" She asked sternly and Mihrimah nodded.

"Okay" the girl sighed leaning against the half open window on her side.

"Good" The mom said, "Mihrimah?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't roast him too much okay?" She said smirking at her daughter.

"Okay" Mihrimah giggled and winked at her mother.

Wheels rolled on the pavement of the vast property as wide honey eyes explored the area, plastered to her window.

The huge garden begging the little one to run around in it. Happiness flashed her eyes as she witnessed a small white cloud bounce on the grass with it's ears perked up.

"Mama, a Bunny. A BUNNY" Mihrimah squealed pointed at it making her Ayat turn her head to where she was pointing.

"Aw such a cute little bunny but not as cute as you" she awed pulling her daughter's cheeks making her child frown and giggle simultaneously.

The vehicle came to a halt and they vacated the mobile only to have the younger one running after the tiny animal. Ayat's eyes widened a fraction and she hurriedly passed the keys to the guard to park the car.

"Mihrimah no" Ayat screeched running after her.

"Don't" she warned watching her daughter take baby steps towards the puff ball.

A loud roar had the bunny running off to his tunnel and Mihrimah jumped at the sudden sound.

"Mama" the little girl cried in horror as the sky flashed.

Daastan E Ishq - داستانِ عشقजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें