𝐗𝐗𝐗|𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"You cried over a painting but not over a boy, god I thought you well,"

"What happened between you and Adonis yesterday?" Veronica questions as I pop a fruit into my mouth

"I don't even know, but I told you it'll end bad," I say before returning to the coffee table.

"Should I stay a few more days?" She questions which causes me to shake my head abruptly.

"You have a business to run," I mutter to her and she gives me a stern look.

"Along with Athena and Jaxson to look after," I address causing her to roll her eyes and sit next to me.

"This is your first real break up and from what you told me, you should be a little more heartbroken," she says as I continue to eat my breakfast.

"It was only a couple of weeks, maybe something has to trigger my emotions," I say causing her to laugh.

I give her a confused stare before she begins to speak, "You cried over a painting but not over a boy, god I thought you well," she says as she settles from the laughter.

"You are something else Veronica," I say just as Lexi walks down the stairs.

"I'm ready," she says, I get up from the chair before taking my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

"Have a nice school day," veronica say as sips her coffee.

"You have a nice flight," I chuckle before exiting the house.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

I avoided most of the group in class and I planned on doing the same at lunch, I decided to go the next class I had way earlier than anyone.

As I enter the class I see Adonis sitting on my desk, twisting the ring around his pinky around over and over again in circles.

"You don't have this class," I say, catching his attention.

"I wanted to speak with you," he says as I walk over to my seat, I place my bag on the floor before looking up at him.

"I heard my sister crying last night," he starts as I lean against the desk in front of him.

"I know it was my fault, because of what Kegan told her," he says, his voice is low and his eyes are red as though he hadn't slept.