𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟  𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬.

The time was ticking for the last 10 seconds it was 19 to 19, Adonis had the ball, dribbling it as he sped past the opponent team.

He starts at the second line before tossing the ball up, it runs around the rim, which causes everyone in the crowd to be on the edge of their seats.

The ball spins into the hoop slowly just before the coach blows his whistle.

The crowd goes wild, they start cheering as the boys on the court start running around in joy that they had just won.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Here comes the winning boys," Vanessa cheers, as the boys walks over to us, they all have a small smile on their faces, they all had on fresh clothes, I'm assuming the boys had showered in the lockers.

"Thank you, thank you, I carried like always," Thomas jokes causing us to laugh.

"Thanks for filling in for Jackson, couldn't have done it without you," Adonis says.

"So where are we headed? I heard everyone's going to this house party a few blocks away," Kegan says as we begin to walk to the parking lot.

The rest of the group walks forward, leaving Adonis and I behind.

"Congrats," I say.

He smiles, his dimples popping out as they usually do. "Thanks,"

"Do you want to go back to that park where we first got caught," he questions, chuckling lightly as the memory comes back to my mind.

"Sure, once we stop for ice cream again," I say and he nods.

"Of course,"

When we got out to the parking lot, I walk over to the girls, before speaking I hand the keys over to Lexi.

"Please don't crash my car," I tell her causing them to chuckle.