𝐈| 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

Starting over is one thing but a new school is another.

Walking into a den of lions, I may add, we're new blood.

Which instantly means you're dead, good thing it's just school we're talking about.

But it's technically just as bad.

"Izzy," my sister makes herself present in my sight.

"We have to go to the office remember?" She questions, scrunching her eyebrows together as she always does.

"Oh yea, sorry, I was just dosing off," I state parking my car into the lot.

"You seem out of it," she states with a worrisome voice.

"I'll be fine," I sigh flashing her a quick smile in which she returns.

A knock on my glass startles us before she speaks.

I roll my window down to see a male with glowing brown eyes and dark hair, he has a slight scent of vanilla to his cologne, he wore a Jersey jacket and a white t-shirt inside and a silver chain hung from his neck.

He flashes a small smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies, but you can't park right here," he says, his thick accent sticks out from the rest.

"Why not?" I question before my sister has the chance to say anything.

He chuckles lightly before speaking, "It's my spot, right by the entrance,"

"Well, your name is not on it so you may go," I state rolling up the window.

"You could've just moved," my sister states.

"Is he still there?" I question ignoring her question entirely.

"Yes, he's still there," she sighs.

"We'll leave when he does," I state and she chuckles.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Just as the teacher is about to call the new kids up to introduce themselves, I raise my hand.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I question and she nods.

"Thank you," I state as I proceed to exit the class.