𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

"I'm sorry for not calling, or texting or even showing up at your house, I felt like an idiot after I ruined your party,"

I place my cold hands on the side of his neck causing him to look up at me.

His pupils dilate, covering a majority of his green eyes.

"Cigarette burns, I was asleep," he mutters, his eyes glide off of mine as the words leave his mouth.

"It was just an accident,"

"Is that the reason you're now renting an apartment?" I question, curiosity taking over me as I try my best to have him keep his eyes on me.

"It's nothing I promise," he mutters to me before placing his pinky in front of me.

Something we started that day in the park, a promise that wouldn't be broken no matter whatever happened.

I curled my pinky around his before he gives me a small smile, "I pinky promise,"

He holds my hand before pulling me forward just as he connects our lips.

The heat from his lips warms up my entire body as his arms wrap around my waist.

The all so familiar scent of slight vanilla becomes very noticeable as I kiss him back.

The feeling of being in his arms is unexplainable, I've never felt so safe with a boy being too close to me nonetheless holding me.

I bury my fingers in his hair, as he pulls me closer to him, even though I'm as close as I can be, it's almost as he wants all of me touching him.

He caresses my cheek with his thumb slowly before pulling away, resting his head against the back of the elevator.

"I don't want to spend another day without you," he mutters, his voice so low, it's almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry for not calling, or texting or even showing up at your house, I felt like an idiot after I ruined your party," he says, avoiding looking at me as though it was on purpose.

I place my hand on his cheek before earning his attention," You didn't ruin my party," I say.

"I did a tiny bit," he argues causing me to roll my eyes before he pushes his hand into his pocket pulling out a small box.

"I didn't know what to get you at the time," he says before opening the box.

"But with a little help from Lexi, I think it's perfect for you," he says just as I look at it.

It's a small ring with a gold ring with a few diamonds on the band, and the inside was engraved with my name.

"It's kind of a promise ring, only If you accept it," he says, his green eyes looking at mine as he seems to struggle to find the words.

"Of course, I'll accept it," I say causing a smile to grow on his lips, he takes it out of the box before slipping it onto my finger.

"I don't exactly know how to ask you to be my girlfriend again so I'll just come out and say it," he says causing me to chuckle.

"Isabella Athena Rose will you make me the happiest boy in the United Kingdom and be my girlfriend," he says causing me to laugh aloud before speaking.

"I'll love to," I say, giving him a small kiss before we hear the elevator move.

I quickly get off his lap causing him to laugh at my action before standing up himself.

The doors get pulled open revealing a small space at the top.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"You guys didn't have your phones?" Thomas remarks as the group scold us for not calling or answering our phones.

"I left mine," I say as Adonis checks his pocket, pulling out his phone, he turns it on before turning it to Thomas.

"It was on mute," he says causing Thomas to groan.

"If you guys didn't get out the elevator what were we supposed to do?" Vanessa chimes in causing Adonis to shrug.

"Come on guys, the most important thing is that they're safe," Kegan says joining in.

Adonis agrees with him before Lexi and Vanessa shake their head.

"Well did you get to do it?" April questions, shoving her chocolate ice cream in her mouth as usual.

"Mhm," Adonis hums causing me to furrow my brow in confusion, he earns my attention, before I could say anything Lexi speaks.

"You did?" She squeals before pulling my hand towards her.

"You're getting married?" Levi questions causing me to glare at him stupidly.

"No you idiot, it's a promise ring," April exclaims coming over to us as she looks at the ring that's placed on my finger.

"So does that mean you guys are back together now because I'm tired of hearing Isabelle rant about you," Charlie says from the phone causing us to get startled because we forgot she was there.

"Why don't you go gawk over Jackson per usual," Adonis jokes causing her to roll her eyes.

"I don't have to gawk when he's here," she says causing us to laugh.

"I'm going to miss him when he goes back, but don't tell him that," she says.

"Go spend some time with him then," Levi says causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'll text you guys later," she says before hanging up.

"We have to get going though, dad said to be back by 10," I say and Lexi nods.

"I'll walk you guys down," Adonis says and Levi offers to go as well.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝