Chapter 10

A few days went by and I finally made up my mind. I decided that I wanted Jaden more than I wanted Kio. I already gave Kio his chance and I think that it is time for us to move on. I did still love Kio, but there was a reason that we broke up.

I called Kio and explained to him that I chose Jaden and he was totally understanding which made me grateful that I didn't have to deal with him being mad at me. I decided that it was probably best to tell Mads next, so I called her and she actually took it pretty well. She was obviously really pissed off, but she trusted my decision.

I decided to go to Jaden's house to tell him since I didn't have anything on my schedule for the day. I drove over to his house and just walked in.

He was just standing in the living room, so I ran over to him and pressed my lips against his. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing?" He asked with a laugh.

"I'll tell you in a second," I said as I kissed him again. I just wanted to kiss him for a minute before I decided to tell him the amazing news. At this moment, I knew that I made the right decision because it felt so great to have his hands on my waist.

"You done yet?" He laughed as he broke the kiss.

"Are you complaining?" I grinned as I looked up into pretty blue eyes.

"Not even close, but Q is staring at us," He smiled.

I looked over to see that Quinton was standing about ten feet away from us holding a bowl of cereal. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.  "How long have you been there?" I laughed.

"I've been here since this morning. Excuse me for trying to eat my Lucky Charms in peace," He said as he took his bowl of cereal over to the couch.

"You wanna go upstairs?" Jaden smiled.

"Yeah, that is probably better than the middle of your living room," I smiled as I grabbed his hand and started walking up the stairs.

"Hey guys!" Q shouted which made us stop halfway up the steps. "There is a vent right above my head, so I can hear everything. If you are going to do anything, do it quietly," He laughed as he turned on the TV.

"Whatever!" I laughed as I pulled Jaden the rest of the way upstairs. We went into his room and sat down on the bed next to each other.

"So what's up?" He was beaming with joy and it made me happy to see him this happy.

"I have decided what I want to do and I decided that you were my best option," I said as I gave him a light kiss.

"What does that mean?"

"Jaden, I want you-" He interrupted me as soon as I started.

"Evelyn Pierce, will you be my girlfriend?" He laughed.

"Of course," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Evie, I love you," He said through my hair.

"I love you more," I said.

"Well, that's impossible."

"Not even."

"I have loved you since before you started dating Kio."

"Well, that doesn't count because you didn't tell me."

"You know what, it doesn't even matter, as long as I get to hold you for a while," He said as we sat there for a few minutes. It felt good to just lay my head against his chest and relax for a minute.

"Are we going to go public about this?" I asked, ruining the silence.

"I don't think we have to hide it, unless you want to."

"We can go public, we just have to wait for the right time. We don't want it to seem like we're clout chasing."

"Good point, we should just wait until someone asks us about it."

"Yeah, that's cool with me."

"Have you told Mads?" He asked.

"Yeah, she was pissed, but she trusts me."

"And Josh?"

"I'm scared to tell him. I love Josh more than any of my friends and I want him in my life."

"I can help you tell him if you want me to."

"That would just make things worse, he doesn't really like talking to you."

"I know, but I want to be there for you when you tell him."

"I know baby," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. He started to comb his fingers through my hair which made me calm down a lot more. "Jaden?"

"Yeah?"

"What happens if everyone thinks that you're just using me for clout after what happened with Nessa? Or what happens if Nessa's fans come at me for making her upset? I don't want to have to deal with that in my comments."

"Hey," He tilted my chin so that I was looking straight into his beautiful blue eyes. "Don't worry about it. Those people that leave the comments don't matter one bit. They are just some twelve year old kids that think it's cool to leave comments."

"It still hurts."

"I know, just call me if you ever feel upset and I'll be there in five seconds flat," He smiled.

"And what about when you're on tour. You can't come across the country just because I had a bad day."

"You won't have to worry about that because I want you to come on tour with me."

"Are you serious!?" I yelled as I stood up in excitement.

"Yeah, I think It'll be more fun with you there," He said as he stood up off of the bed.

I wrapped him into another hug. "I love you so much, Jaden."

"Because you get to spend the next few months with me or because you get to go to every Machine Gun Kelly concert?" He laughed.

"Can it be both?" I smiled.

"Nope, you have to pick one."

"How am I supposed to choose between you and MGK?!" I laughed.

"Wow, Evie. I thought this would've been an easy choice!"

"Fine, I guess there only is one obvious answer. I guess it's because I get to go to all the MGK concerts."

"Whatever!" He laughed as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. "I'm happy that you're going with me."

"Me too, it's going to be so fun."

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's getting kind of late."

"You can spend the night," He offered.

"Quinton is still downstairs and I'm sure that he wants to hang out with you."

"I'll go tell him to leave."

"I can't make you do that."

"Please don't go Evie," He said as he pulled me into another hug.

"I don't want to," I sighed.

"I'm going to go talk to Q, just make yourself comfortable."

"Okay," I smiled as he walked downstairs. I immediately started to go through his closet and find some clothes to change into since I didn't feel like sleeping in jeans and a tank-top.

I looked at the hoodies at the back of his closet and decided to mess around with him for a little while. I noticed that he still had one of Josh's Buddy's Hard hoodies, so I put that on with some of Josh's Still Softish sweatpants. I'm sure that Jaden would prefer to see me in literally any other one of his outfits, but this one was going to get a great reaction.

Vote and Comment please!!!