Will everything remain the same?

Sid and monami just returned from the trip...
Their parents were never this happy to see them...they were overwhelmed...sid and monami were also happy...

Dr.mahajan: beta Aaj sham ko mera best friend Mr. Batra aa rahe hai...

Monami: Batra uncle!!!jo army mein hain...

Dr.mahajan noded an yes...he just wanted to meet the new couple...Mr and Mrs.Siddarth

Couple???sid asked...

Monami stared at him...he adjusted....oh...couple...he said pointing to him and monami...monami too faked a smile to get out of the awkward situation...

Monami : ji papa hum tyaar rahenge...kab aa rahe ?!?

Mr Mahajan: sham ko chaar baje....

Sid and monami noded their heads...

They entered their room..and they both fell on their beds...so tired...not tired of the trip tired of being a couple....

Monami still lying on the bed..hotel mein saare log hume cute couple bolna kaafi nahi tha..yaha bhi..couple...aur mujhe Mrs.sid...arre...mera bhi ek naam hai monami usse bhulathe.. cha......she held her hand on the forehead...

Sid too noded his head laying on the bed..koi kasar nahi chod te log to remind us we are married...are humne ki hai shaadi hume pata we are married..yeh har baar couple couple kya laga raka hai?!!aaj kal na couple word se hi nafrat hogayi hai...cha...

Monami too noded her head...par you know the best part...abhi toh shuru huyi yeh sab...imagine hame poori zindagi jeeni hai...

Sid: galti to nahi huyi humse...?!?

Monami: kar bhi kya sakte te ..?!?

Sid: Bhaag toh sakte te....

Monami threw a pillow at him..ab bata raha....kute...tabhi bata deta toh...

Sid holding the pillow yaar abhi idea aya toh .... Abhi bolunga na...

Monami slightly hit head...yaar pata hai ki tu slow coach hai...per itna?!?ab bhi kyu bataya humari first anniversary ke din batadeta... yeh idea...

Sid atleast yeh idea abhi toh aya ...tume toh...voh bhi nahi aayi...he laughed...

She hit with another pillow...kamine zyaada khush mat ho... Iss idea ka koi matlab nahi hai ab...ab bol raha bhag na chahiye...she made faces and said imitating him in irritated manner...and laid back on bed...

Sid: par...kya hum itni jaldi haar manege???

Monami smiled and noded a no...
Monami: chal..uss batra uncle ko bhi dekh lenge...

Sid: pakka?!?
Monami: pakka...

And they fell asleep....

They heard rigorous knock on the door...

Sid rubbed his eyes and woke up irritated...

Sid opened the door it was his mom...aap log tyaar ho na..ek ghante mein vo log aane wale hai...

Sid's eyes widened...ji..ji...hum tyaar hai...aap chaliye hum aate hai...
And closed the door ..

Sid closed the door and saw monami still sleeping in the bed...

Batra uncle ko dekhte hai he said imitated her...kaise dream mein.?!?..meine kitni sahi idea Diya...hai..kya hua itna late diya hai toh... appreciate karne ka naam hi nahi ha...apne baap pe jo gayi hai...he murmured to himself...
Ab utana padega...chal sid operation wake up monami pe kaam kar....

He started to shake her ut kumb mela ut....she smiled in her sleep...vo kumbhkarn hai gadhe...

Sid got frustrated...neendh toh kuli naahi Mera galti nikal di ....ek minute tu rook bachu...he rolled up his sleeves...and got himself a little bucket of water and poured on her face....

Monu immediately woke up coughing and dripping down the water from her face...sid was laughing at her loud...she wiped her face and woke up from her bed...and started chasing him...tu ruk...tuje batati hoon...

Sid still running sorry...sorry...tu so Rahi thi...

Monami still chasing him in a louder voice toh?!? And pounced on him making them both fall on the knees...down...on each other...they both laughed...monami and top of sid and they both were just laughing.... monami couldn't hold her laugh she turned to her back side and landed on the left of sid...they laughed holding their tummies...

Sid still supressing his laughter: maa..ayi thi aur bola ki we have only an hour batra uncle aajayenge....

Monami: kya??aur tum mujhe ab bata raha. hai?!?..she slightly hit him on his face...

Sid held his cheek and made a puppy face...tume pata nahi kya...pati devta hota hai... devta...tumne aise kaise mar diya...

Monami raised her eyebrows...devta?!?tu?!?

Sid smiled and noded...jaa raha ya ek aur laga doon... She went near sid...

Sid got frightened and left to dress up...

Sid and monami got all dressed up...and again at the dressing table she was with her Mangalsutra and sindoor...she wore..and this sid too parted his hair..and applied a little on his head...monami smiled....and uttered a thank you...sid too smiled and hugged her around her neck...

Mr.batra arrives...

Monami: hi uncle...

Mr.batra: hi beta... Pointing to sid so yeh tera...

Monami: haa..yeh mera best friend hai...

Sid: yeah..mera Monu bro...
They smiled fist pumped but their smile disappeared when they realised what they had said...

Both smiled awkwardly...
Sid: yeh mera pati hai...

Monami: haa...aur yeh meri patni...

They said and face palmed ....ahh..they went search for words...

Batra sir smiled and said ... You mean You are the couple.Mr and Mrs.Sid...

Monami glared...sid immediately held her hand and noded...hinting her not to react ...haa...vahi sir vahi...

All this their parents saw and they were clearly not impressed...

And they had tea and a little chat...

*************************************************
That's all for the part guys
How do you like it..
Please drop in your thoughts...
Happy reading ☺️☺️