I Love her?!!?

Sid : Umm...He fumbled how do you know..?!?! Can I...I mean .. When is it that, He swallowed his saliva in.. you know that its no longer friendship anymore and, and and ...his heart kinda felt heavy..its more than that ??

The Couple : You mean Love???

Sid scratched his head...not wanting to show that's what he meant..

The old couple giggled at each other...

 tum naam tak lena nahi chahthe ho!! pyaar ke What is wrong with you young man!!! the old man said..

Sid fumbled  I dont....I mean  he smiled to decrease the awardness  I mean pyaar vyaar she is my best friend..I love her, but not love love her you know  He said withouth looking at them playing with his pen and scribbling his prescription pad..

The old woman smiled at him and got the pen from his hand making him lift his head and see them..

Sid:  What???

The old couple suppressed their smiles..So tum pyaar nahi karthe usse??

  Sid sighed  Pyaar kartha hoon par vo vali pyaar nahi jo aap soch rahe hai...

The Couple : Voh waala pyaar ka kya matlab hai???

 Sid felt a pain his heart and he gulped in his gut ..     Vahi jo... He could not find his words..

The Old man:  Vahi na ki jiske bina tum reh nahi sakte..jisse dekthi hi..kya kehte ho tum log...haan...your heart skips a beat???

 As sid heard the words only thought he had was an image...an image of monami so clear and glowing her spotless skin her glowing eyes ...he closed his eyes and sighed..

The old woman:  Monami ke chehra hi dikha na..

Sid felt a little awkward he tighten his fists...

 aap patient ho mere so please behave like one  He said with a trembling voice and asked a resident to habndle their case..and went out of his cabin..

He just could not get over the thought of having Monami's face when he heard the words of his heart skipping a beat..

His heart just raced up...he wwas in agony and in distress as he ran out of the hospital and rushed to his car...

He got into his car and started and speeded up.. he somehow wanted to ran away from the thought of being in love with his bestfriend..

Monami who came to visit him as she was missing him maybe she was not sure of her feelings ....saw him rushing out and followed him but before he could stop him he had taken his car and speed up..

Monami got all worried and followed him..

Meanwhile stepped on the accelerator and drove at a high speed and hit the highway..

His heart slowly let down its angst as a tears down his eyes...He immediately wiped it not wanting to feel even more weak..

Monami called him to ask him to slow down ...but sid was too emerged in his thoughts forget the phone he wasnot paying enough attention to the roads ...

He drove and stopped near the beach he rushed out and went near the waves...

It kinda depicted him somehow he felt , Wavering not settling at one place and hurt ...he breathed heavily at the sight in front of him.. How ??/Kaise???

Monami parked her car and came running to sid she gave him a hit on his head making him come from his thoughts..

Sid's eyes widened seeing her out of the blue.. Tu yaha...sach mein....

Monami: gaadi aisa kyun chala raha tha

Sid just stood there perplexed..not knowing what to react..

Monami held him by his shoulders out of concern...Sid then saw her hands holding him and came to his senses ... Tu jaa..monu... He said wanting to avoid her..

 Monami not having the single clue of what he is going through adamantly said  Nahi main yahi rahungi

Sid walked past her...but monami held his hands he immediately threw her hands off confusing her ...he sighed and not to sound rude he said in slow voice  Chal na yaar....

Monami was persistent  Kya pareshaan kar raha tuje...bata na.. Sid felt restless and started walking to and fro as monami kept on insisting him..

I LOVE YOU He screamed...

The waves that hit the shore was heard clearly as there was a silence between them .

They looked at each other not knowing what to say and monami tucked in her strands of her hair that flew in the wind as she stood there glaring at sid

***************************

That's all for the part folks..

Hope you liked it 

How will monami react??

Please do comment in your thoughts..