You were right!!!

They both went simultaneously...
Monami : pyaar karne ki koshish kare kya??

Sid: let's get divorce...

And they heard what the  other said and  there was a awkward silence followed after that ....

Monami's phone buzzed...she took the call it was Mr.mahajan's...

Mr.mahajan: tum aur Sid...saath mein hain  na ??? he asked sarcastically...

Monami let a sigh and felt a little irritated with her Papa's sarcastic tone
And saw Sid who was driving the car...

Monami bit her teeth...Haan papa hum saath mein hi hai...she said in a low voice...
Sid heard her voice and turned to look at her...monami quickly shifted her gaze to the window ...

Mahajan: teek hai Ghar aajao na dono ek surprise...hai...

Monami: humara Ghar??
Mahajan: Haan beta humara Ghar...

Monami : teek hai hum..she gulped her saliva in...mein aur Sid aa jayenge...she said and hung up on the call..

Sid looked at her monami now also averted her gaze...papa hume i mean hum dono ko i mean ..tujhe aur mujhe mere ghar bula rahe hain...pata nahi kuch surprise bol rahe the...par tu tension mat le mein sambhal lungi...tu bas..she wanted to say something but words never left her mouth...and moreover she didn't want to say something stupid now and make things more awkward anymore...

They drove to her parents' house...with continued awkwardness...

To their surprise all four of their parents were there...monami just prayed god...they shouldn't add to her embarrassment more...but somewhere in her heart she knew her parents would just add to their awkardness...

She sighed and they both went inside their house....

Suprise.......their four parents shouted ....monu's heart sank....

They just wanted to ran away from their houses....and shout and cry their heart out....

Puchoge  nahi kya suprise hai Sid...Me.Ganju asked...

Bataye..Sid said reluctantly...

Mrs.mahajan took both Sid and monami hand...together and gave them some keys ....

Both Sid and monami looked at each other...ab yeh kya Naya hai...they thought to themselves...

Mrs.mahajan: hum logon ne milke aap dono ke liye Ghar liya hai...ab aap dono vahi rahenge....ek dusre ke saath...

Monami heart sank even more...patha tha path tha aise kuch karenge ..aap...kabhi pucha humse ki hume kya chahiye...kabhi humse bhi puchliya Karo....she shouted...

Before she could shout more...Sid held her hands...monami gulped her saliva in...she looked at Sid...and Sid noded his head in assurance...

Monami was confused...Sid took the house keys....he made Mrs Mahajan sit in near by chair...and he took an opposit chair and sat and held his head....he let out a long sigh...and bit his lips...and he leaned backwards and saw the ceiling...and again held his head and saw Mrs.Mahajan....in her eye...aap logo ka yahi icha hai na...hum rehenge...he told and got up and took monami's hand...and said address...?!?
Mrs.mahajan : address humne message Kiya hai...

Sid : teek hai...monu chal bags pack kar...

Monami's brain blanked out...kya...kyun....

Mrs.mahajan:  bags bhi pack karke rake hai...humne...

Sid took both their suitcases and held monami's hand and started to walk out of their house...

But monami didn't budge from her place...shwe just kept staring at Sid...

Monu pulled Sid...chalo tumse baath karni hai..saying this she dragged him to a room...

Sid: kya hai...

Monami was all angry ..kya. hai...yeh tu puch raha hai...?!? tu batha chahtha kya tu... divorce na...?!?phir yeh sab?!?

Sid eyes widened...he signalled her to lower her voice....but she was in no mood...he forcefully pinned her to the wall and covered her lips...

But monami was also admant she was speaking gibberish...while Sid was still tightly covered her mouth....

Sid: chup ho ja...chup ho ja meri ma...chup...

Monami finally listened...and went silent,.

Sid in a low voice:  yaar mein paagal tha...jo divorce keh raha tha...humne ek baar try bhi nahi ki hai yaar ek baar try toh karthe hai ..normal so called couples banne ki...

Monu wasn't convinced....tu yeh sab isliye bol Raha na kyunki meri mom ne tujhe keys tamadithi....

Sid caressed her hair...nahi hai genuinely try karna chatha hoon iss rishte ko ek aur mouka Dena chatha hoon...try kar sakte hai kya ??

Monami: pakka na ...soch le ....

Sid sighed...you were right...ek try maar the hai na...agar workout nahi kiya toh... divorce lelenge...humare parents ko bhi pata chalega ki hum kitni bhuri pati patni banega...if not in other side....it's a win win for monu...soch.....

Monu too thought and noded...

*************************************************

Drop in your thoughts and views
Happy reading 🙂🙂