Married Chapter 01

It has been 15 days since they have proposed.

They did not have a honeymoon due to their hectic schedules but these days were no less than a honeymooon period for them...

Monami and sid were giggling and teasing each other all the time ...It was just pure bliss for them..their period..it was all new and exciting..

It was another day in their clinic...

Sid was completing his duties..the more the clock ticked out the time the more merrier he was getting ...tomorrow was his birthday....Every year he had celebrated with his monu bro but this time it was different he was going to celebrate with his wife...Monu....He smiled at the thought of His best friend monu beong his wife..I mean what more could he ask for???

Sid really looked forward this birthday and was excited like no other, yet contained it and did not show it to Monami...

Monami saw sid containing his excitement..It was clearly visible on his face....Mr.SiddharthGanje apne wife ke saath bday manne ke liye ready hojao....It will be bday ever.... she said to herself seeing sid...

Sid and Monami went to their house ...

While driving Sid would look at monami and when monami looked at him he would avert his gaze....

Monami bit her lips and supressed her laughter looking at the little kid in him...and asked him teasingly... kuch baath karna tha???

Sid immediately No... waise.... he adjusted his voice... kal plan kya hai??

Monami was also stubborn she did not want to revael how much of a grand occasion it was going to be but she did not want reveal it to him... Kal kya hai?? Kuch bhi toh nahi...matlab rozz ka jaisa hi hai...hospital, checkups, operations...

Sid was annoyed at her answer .... Haaa. ...kal toh kuch bhi nahi hai...kuch khass toh bilkul bhi nahi hai... he whined..

Monami turned her face and looked at her window and laughed at his cute antics...

Monami had planned 27 gifts one for every year that he has lived ...and had arranged a small party...And now she was happy seeing her unrestful husband waiting and trying to figure out what she had planned...

They reached their apartment...and both got freshened up...While cooking sid realized its his monu after all how can she forget...?/Tsskk...sid tum bhi na kuch zyaada hi dimaag chala rahe ho... sid hit ihis head slightly..

Monami came wiping her head from their room ...and stood near him...

Sid also wanted to ignore her so prented like mixing the food on the pan...but he was way too excited.....he threw the spatula on the pan ... Chal bata na kal plan kya hai...?!?

Monami took the carrots that he had sliced and shoved in her mouth... Kal??? ansd thought for a while... kuch bhi toh...before she could finish sid wrapped her arm around her hips and pulled her close....making her blush a little, but she was not the one to give up. she kept his hands around his shoulders Kya?? kal kuch special hai kya... and touched his nose with hers....

Sid smiled at her... bata na....please....

Monami smiled and pushed his face back a little... sabar toh kar...idiot she walked out of his hold leaving him disappointing....

Sid prepared their dinner and monami did other chores and they ate and slept...

on THeir bed...

Dekh todha hint toh dede....uske baad mein kuch nahi puchhunga...!!! sid pleaded...

Monami kept a pillow in between them... and uttered and sorry and laid back to sleep...

Sid whined and murmured and covered his face and went to sleep ..

Monami saw him...it was this childishness she has always loved him for.....she smiled and she too went to sleep...

In the night...

Sid's phone rang...he took the phone rubbing his eyes yawning..It was monami...

He quickly sat up and saw the other side of the bed...she was not there...and the time was 11:30 Oho...surprise huh?/ he attended the call..

SId: Bol mujhe kaha aana hai...

Monami all suprised... tujhe kaise pata chala??

Sid was feeling proud of himself ... pata mujhe ... But before he could complete.. theek hai main field pe hoon tu hospital sambhale.... Monami said...

Just then it striked to sid she was speaking about something else...

Sid all serious... Kya hua ??

Monami sighed... Yaar humara hospital ke pass jo highway hai vaha ek bus ki accident hogayi...I am at the spot..Please hospital chala ja...aur main yahi se patients bejthi hun please sambhal le... Monami said frantically..

Sid understood the gravity of the situation and rushed to the hospital...and started attending the patients someone had broke their head...some child had broke his arm...and the cases were just building up,...

Monami was busy in assiting finding people sending them to hospital giving first aids....It took a way longer than 6 Hours..and she went to the hospital around 7 Am to assist them...Sid too was immersed in his duties...

It was in the evening when they had lunch that they finally met...

Sid and Monami finally sat at the table..and sighed...

Sid at this point thought chuck any surprises he really wanted to hear her wish him a birthday ....

Monami sat down all drained out, she has not slept through the night..and was just runing at the field...seeing all blood stains and worst injuries...

Sid eagerly saw her... Finally khane ko mil gaya nahi.... Moanami exclaimed...

Sid: Yea..

Monami: I just want to crash our bed yaar... Monami said...

Sid got sad...little....but understood she was tired .....and sighed...

************************

Is this just a misunderstanding?? Or is it a smallest spaark to the biggest fire ??

Would you be comfortable in reading Mature Parts...I have not written any mature parts if you want one I will surely post one..

Do Comment in your thoughts