𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾?

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖭𝖸𝖢

"She luv me she luv me not." I sang walking into work.

I was a stylist for big artist or up an coming artist when I first moved to New York I ended up getting depressed and abandoned once again by my parents and they kicked me out at just sixteen.

I was transferred into the foster system and got adopted by my new parents Asheley and Kimberly they were Gay couple but now I don't really know...Ashley was a transgender female and Kimberly was a transgender male both happily married for now five years.

I have a brother now but I kept in touch with Kamarilynn we went out to dinner every now and again. My brother, Geterion was older than me and we had a great bond we both came from the same background parent wise and sibling wise he was genuinely my best friend.

I went and finished high school with Geterion and made good friends along the way like Tati and Maycii fraternal twin sisters. They been real friends since junior year and we even started our own clothing line together called Sync.

We all went to college but Maycii dropped out and Tati had her baby and got engaged so now it was only me at NYU but I was interning at Dior and making bank which is how I became a Stylist.

People saw my ideas for Dior and started recommending me to certain companies and artist which is how my income started stacking up.

I've appeared at Met Gala, MTV Red Carpet, Globe, etc and it's safe to say my name was well known. I was the youngest stylist in the game and I've been stepping on necks ever since and a bitch is only Nineteen.

"Hey Mai we have a client who wants you to prepare her red carpet outfit her name is Bianca." Zuni a strategic planner who always had my schedule booked up spoke.

"I've never heard of her you know I only deal with big artist I know it's shallow Zuni but whatever gets the money is whatever I go for find her another stylist." I said smiling.

"I know Mai but she's not the one paying her boyfriend is his name is Beri or something he's a high status producer and Rapper he made his way here and his musics been blowing you know I'd never disregard your money." Zuni said holding out her fist.

"Don't I know it thanks Zuni." I said bumping her fist before heading into my the meeting room.

"Hi my Name is Mailynn I'll be your stylist for you red carpet event." I said scanning the room seeing a beautiful chocolate woman and by her side a familiar looking child and a man holding the child.

"Run that back what's your name?" The guy asked his voice sounding familiar.

"Mailynn." I said once again before his face finally came into view.

"Mai it's me Berlin." He cheesed all happy me on the other hand I did what I should've did when I was younger and ignored him.

"So what we're you thinking color wise you have very melaninated skin I was thinking bright colors or we could do a mocha brown and really make your skin pop." I said smiling at the beautiful woman.

"I was thinking Yellow and Orange what you think babe?" She said interlocking her hands with Berlin's.

Berlin looked me over and smirked noticing I was looking at his interlocked hands.

"I think you'll look good as always Bae." He said putting a heavy emphasis on the Bae word. I giggled under my breath at the fact he probably thought I was jealous.

"Okay so I'm thinking this dress made by Dior or I can custome making something I can show you a few designs I have and I'll give you the info on the dates everything can be arranged I don't do hair but my girls do and I was thinking either a braid or long bundles preferably blonde and some YSL shoes." I said scanning her over trying to analyze her figure and make predictions.