𝖶𝗈𝗐

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Theooo." I screamed as Theo tickled my body relentlessly.

"Bae stop forreal." I shouted once I heard the door ring I assumed it was Berlin here to drop off the kids.

We were doing great at coparenting and we had moved on from each other peacefully. He was dating this famous rapper and I was with Theo enjoying life especially because he wasn't up under me everyday since he had games everywhere often.

Theo let me up going to the bathroom while I went to the door.

"Hey." I said smiling looking at Berlin.

He gave a small smile and nodding handing me Spirit who was in her car seat sleeping happily. Rome looked a little upset but came inside.

"Rome take ur sister to y'all room I need to talk to ur daddy." I said noticing his lil attitude.

I watched him take his sister to the room before I stepped outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Ain't nun wrong I'm just getting a lil tired of you subbing my new woman shits not cool." Berlin said shrugging.

"When did I sub her im really chillin Berlin we both happy right what would I sub her for?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"You liked a tweet that said babydaddy forever in this pussy and when someone saw that you liked the post and spoke about my girl you said she don't concern me." Berlin said pulling out his phone showing me.

"Berlin babydaddy is not you! I don't refer to you as that ur family I wouldn't label you as something like that and you know this even when we joke I don't call you that in interviews I don't call you that so whyyy you upset secondly I said she don't concern me cuz she don't cuz I wasn't talking about you!" I said putting my hand on my head.

"You still let your fans talk mad shit about her tho why you can clear shit up like you did for me?" He asked.

"Cuz again she don't concern me I don't got beef with her but ion gotta go and do bun behind her your the father of my baby girl I had to do that she gotta learn to get tough skin it's a brutal world out here my boi." I said patting his chest.

"You not shit." Berlin said shaking his head.

"Suck my dick you lopsided piece of shit." I said sticking my tongue out at Berlin.

Our parental bond allowed us to disrespect each other in a playful manner so we weren't ever really serious.

"I'll come get spirit Next week." Berlin said shaking his head going to his car.

I waved him off before going into the apartment to look at my baby.

"Bae where's spirit?" I asked looking at a knocked out Rome.

"Uhh Bae before we even look at Spirit remember there is always a valuable and explainable reason for things." Theo said look at me with Spirit in his arms covered.

"Gimme my child Theo." I said Theo stepped back and pulled the blanket down on Spirit and I saw it.

"She sleep!" Theo whisper shouted before I yelled. I watched Theo put her in her crib in Rome's room.

Once he closed the door I walked to my room and Theo followed once again closing the door as I begin yelling.

"Why the fuck is there a scratch above my daughters eyebrow! And her lip looks swollen! Did you do that to my child!?" I yelled pointed and questioned all in one.